“I cannot say enough good things...”

Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport
Ranked #22 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed 7 February 2014

My entire experience here was outstanding. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating to make sure every need and special request was taken care of. Great service! The room was spotless as well as the bathroom. I'm not sure how old this facility is, but it felt brand new. Didn't have a chance to use the pool or workout facilities but they looked very nice. The restaurant and bar were an excellent addition to this hotel's amenities. The food was very good and prepared quickly. I enjoyed breakfast and dinner here for four nights and everything was delicious and again, the service was great. Thank you to Judy and Leroy for being friendly bartenders that made the evenings out of town enjoyable. Everything was outstanding. Highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Kirk H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive views regarding your stay with us, we are pleased to hear everything went great during your visit. I will share your comments with my team so we can continue to provide a high level of satisfaction for our guests. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future if you are in the area.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport

Reviewed 2 February 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn boasts the best service from staff anywhere and amazing value for money spent. Management has selected the most amazing staff with a penchant for quality customer service. They are highly attentive and try extremely hard at all they do. I would recommend the HGI to anyone!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kirk H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

I am so glad that you chose to stay with us during your trip and for taking the time to share your experience with the traveling public. I am happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and were able to delight you during your stay and I hope you have another opportunity to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Travelled to Tucson so my husband could fulfil a life-long dream to visit PIMA Air and Space Museum. My criteria for the hotel was proximity to PIMA and a pool. This hit the spot! The hotel has a courtesy shuttle bus which picked us up from the airport and was also available to take us to local eateries for dinner some nights. More importantly, it took my husband to PIMA for two or three days and the kids and I got to spend the day at the lovely pool and eat their delicious lunches. Breakfasts were also great value and very enjoyable. The rooms are very spacious and spotlessly clean. We would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Kirk H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your hotel experience. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service and are happy to hear that it showed during your recent visit. We appreciate your comments and hope you will visit our hotel again if your travel plans call for you to be in this area.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've slept in. Breakfast was fast and hot. They cooked it to order in 5 mins as I was pressed for time. Shuttle service was friendly, comfortable and right on time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing online the outstanding service you received while staying at our hotel. It is our goal to ensure you have a wonderful visit to Tucson and we are happy to hear you found everything to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and we look forward to more in the future.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I love staying at this hotel with the friendly staff. The breakfast here is great!!! Its a great location near the airport and a great place to stop off the 10 if driving long distances. Would always recommend this hotel to any one in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kirk H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts online and thank you for the ringing endorsement of the property, our breakfast and our friendly staff. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future. Please travel safe and come back soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

You can't beat this property for several reasons. The rate is very reasonable, the property is beautiful and the staff is first rate. The lobby is the first hint of what is to come. The rooms are large, nicely furnished, and immaculate. I have 3 herniated discs in my back so bedding is critical to me. The bedding was wonderful. As a matter of fact it was one of the most comfy beds I've slept on. You won't be sorry if you stay here. One other plus is the location. Not much traffic and very quiet. There's several nice places to eat in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Kirk H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thank you for highly recommending our property. As we continue to improve our property it is good to know our guests enjoy the enhancements. We are happy that we were a positive aspect of your trip when you traveled to Tucson. We look forward to having you as our guest again if you return to the area.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I stayed at this property while in town for a meeting. The location close to the airport (~ 5 min drive) was fantastic. The staff at this hotel could not have been more pleasant, cheerful and friendly. I especially appreciated the kindness of Blanca who was working the desk when I arrived. My luggage did not make it with my flight, but she was able to get me checked in early and made sure I was comfortable. The rooms are very clean, housekeeping was prompt and the hotel restaurant was very good. I also had the good fortune to have excellent weather during my stay and was able to sit poolside a couple afternoons which was also very comfortable. This will definitely be a property I visit again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for recognizing the great level of service provided by our staff, we take great pride in our associates. It is good to know that you were treated well by my staff. hope your travels bring you back into the area and that you will choose to stay with us again.