“Clean, quiet and comfortable”

Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport
Ranked #17 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Grand Saline, Texas
“Clean, quiet and comfortable”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn at Tucson, AZ was probably the quietest room we have ever stayed at. We were on the top floor for three nights. This hotel is maybe a mile from the airport. The room was very clean and comfortable. Bed and pillows were nice and comfortable. Bathroom was clean and roomy. The only thing that would make it nicer would be to include a free breakfast. They have a nice breakfast but they charge $6.35 plus per person which is reasonable but other hotels include breakfast. I would certainly stay again at this hotel. Also, we were able to print our boarding passes from the business center with no problems or fees. That was really nice and appreciated.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kirk H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
We value your patronage and we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. I’m sorry every aspect of your stay wasn’t perfect. A perfect visit is truly our goal with each guest. We hope you will come back and see us again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Birmingham, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport was very pleasant. The rooms were spacious. The view from the window was wonderful. The food was tasty. I especially enjoyed the ability to have an omelet prepared to my liking. The dinner menu had variety and the food tasty. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kirk H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your hotel experience. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service and are happy to hear that it showed during your recent visit. We appreciate your comments and hope you will visit our hotel again if your travel plans call for you to be in this area.
Montgomery, Illinois
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I had booked two rooms over six weeks in advance on the Hilton Garden Inn website with confirmation but when we arrived at 5:00 pm we were told that the rooms I had reserved well in advance were NOT available because they had given the rooms to others!! Unprofessional at best! We had traveled from Chicago to find this out. The hilton garden inn did not bother to email, text or call me to let me know about their unprofessional and discouteous action even though they had access to all of the above. Their form of resolution was simply to downgrade my room and offer it to me at its current rate! Again how absurdly unprofessional!!!! And I'm one of their rewards members! Eventually I was given a $10.00 a night discount for the downgraded room and a coupon for breakfast in the morning. I will never stay at this hotel again! I may well never stay at ANY hilton garden inn in the future. I had made it clear that I expected to hear from management on this issue and weeks later I have not received ANY communication from the "management" team. Good luck if you reserve a room here. All of this being said, the room itself was decent though nothing exceptional. It did have a microwave and refrigerater but no ice available on the floor we were placed. The "bar" was incomplete and not really a bar and the restaurant is the lobby which was weird. The breakfast that we got with our coupon was good but the omelette was small and made with one egg or two of the smallest eggs a chicken ever laid. The grounds were littered with trash so maintenance was away as well as "management". Overall I don't recommend this "establishment" due to the unprofessional nature of it's "management" team. The Hilton brand should be embarrassed by this "management" group. They really need to be reschooled by Hilton in how to treat guests. Reserve a room and see if you get it. Good luck but I'm staying away.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Kirk H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
We value your patronage and we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. I completely agree with you that these are issues that are not up to our standards. Comments from our guests are vitally important in helping us achieve our mission of being your first choice when traveling and enable us to continue to improve and I will review this information with my team so we can avoid another guest having the same issues in the future.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I called this hotel out of the blue and asked the front desk staff member if he would print an e-mail for my elderly mother. She needed her airport parking bar code reprinted after her flight in Atlanta was cancelled due to the second ice storm in two weeks. Luis said it would be no problem and would leave at the front desk for her. I will definitely be staying at Hilton Garden Inns in the future. This small act is the kind of thing that creates real customer loyalty. Thanks, Luis!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Kirk H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
We appreciate the glowing comments you gave our hotel for the service you received when you called. It is truly our pleasure to assist any traveler any way we can. We know there are many choices in the area and we are glad you called us and we were able to help.
Saint Charles, Missouri
Reviewed 7 February 2014

My entire experience here was outstanding. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating to make sure every need and special request was taken care of. Great service! The room was spotless as well as the bathroom. I'm not sure how old this facility is, but it felt brand new. Didn't have a chance to use the pool or workout facilities but they looked very nice. The restaurant and bar were an excellent addition to this hotel's amenities. The food was very good and prepared quickly. I enjoyed breakfast and dinner here for four nights and everything was delicious and again, the service was great. Thank you to Judy and Leroy for being friendly bartenders that made the evenings out of town enjoyable. Everything was outstanding. Highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Kirk H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 9 February 2014
Thank you for sharing your positive views regarding your stay with us, we are pleased to hear everything went great during your visit. I will share your comments with my team so we can continue to provide a high level of satisfaction for our guests. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future if you are in the area.
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 2 February 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn boasts the best service from staff anywhere and amazing value for money spent. Management has selected the most amazing staff with a penchant for quality customer service. They are highly attentive and try extremely hard at all they do. I would recommend the HGI to anyone!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kirk H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
I am so glad that you chose to stay with us during your trip and for taking the time to share your experience with the traveling public. I am happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and were able to delight you during your stay and I hope you have another opportunity to stay with us again in the near future.
Keilor, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Travelled to Tucson so my husband could fulfil a life-long dream to visit PIMA Air and Space Museum. My criteria for the hotel was proximity to PIMA and a pool. This hit the spot! The hotel has a courtesy shuttle bus which picked us up from the airport and was also available to take us to local eateries for dinner some nights. More importantly, it took my husband to PIMA for two or three days and the kids and I got to spend the day at the lovely pool and eat their delicious lunches. Breakfasts were also great value and very enjoyable. The rooms are very spacious and spotlessly clean. We would happily stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Kirk H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 2 February 2014