My husband and I took a little two day trip down to Tucson following a wedding in Scottsdale.
I am so happy that I found this beautiful new Hilton Garden Inn. Everything was perfect. I highly recommend this property if you are travelling to Tucson.
It is very nicely appointed, and quite comfortable. The furnishings are quite attractive, and the bathroom very spacious, with a very large granite vanity sink and shower. I really liked the super sized granite shower instead of the usual shower/tub combination. The amenities were first class and real glasses and ceramic cups were provided. Everything you could possibly require was provided.
The cooked to order breakfast at the restaurant was excellent and reasonably priced. They also served lunch and dinner, and had a full bar.
The outdoor pool was exceptionally nice and they served food and drinks poolside on the weekend. This was above my expectations for an airport hotel.
I also liked that I could walk to the adjacent Circle K to pick up beverages to enjoy after the bar closed.
The staff was exceptionally nice and friendly. In particular, the front desk clerk on duty over the July 4th weekend was incredibly nice and friendly. She works 16 hour shifts, and obviously loves her job. I wish I knew her name, as I would have liked to commend her to management.
The only negative I have to report is the housekeeping staff who solicit filling out outstanding service cards on their behalf. This sort of behavior should be discouraged.
If travelling to Tucson, I highly recommend The Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport hotel is one mile from Tucson International Airport (TUS) and minutes from downtown Tucson, AZ. Enjoy shopping, dining, and entertainment at nearby Tucson Spectrum, as well as local golfing and sightseeing. This Tucson airport hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle service to anywhere within 2.5 miles of the hotel. Stay in a modern guest room at this Tucson hotel, all of which offer complimentary high-speed internet access and premier amenities. Start each day with a delicious cooked-to-order breakfast, and enjoy classic American dishes in The Garden Grille & Bar restaurant. Grab snacks from the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry® convenience store. Keep up with work in the Business Center, which offers printing and photocopying access, or host a conference in the 4,488 sq. ft. Santa Rita room for up to 250 guests. Swim laps in the beautiful outdoor swimming pool with a lazy river and whirlpool for the whole family to enjoy, or work out in the fitness center with cardio machines and weights. To keep fit in the comfort of your own room, borrow a Stay Fit Kit® from reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson
- Tucson Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport Arizona