“Good yogurt...many choices.”

Campus Candy & Yogurt
Ranked #38 of 70 Dessert in Tucson
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 1 May 2017

This is the kind of place you need on a 94 degree Tuscon day.
If you like yogurt you can't go wrong with Campus Candy & Yogurt.

You grab a bowl size of your choice...small, medium or large and then choose your flavor. I had the choclate and peanut butter. You fill the bowl take it to the cashier, weigh it and then enjoy it.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I love how often they change the flavors, there is always something new to try. It's great that you can get samples of all of the froyo. Couples negatives though. One being that the cleanliness isn't the best. Also, the toppings sometimes taste stale.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

My family and I have been to "Campus Candy" several times. The yogurt and toppings are delicious - absolutely no complaints there. But I doubt we'll go back.

Two weeks ago (I waited to write this, hoping to get a response to my request for a call from the owner/manager, which I haven't received), my 7-year-old daughter and I went, and after getting our food we sat down at the counter located in the middle of the store, where the employee is stationed to weigh the yogurt and take payment. For awhile, we were the only ones in the store. During that time, the employee - who was within 6 feet of us most of the time - had something playing on her laptop - which was hard to hear because of the "youtube" videos she was watching on her cell phone - which was hard to hear because of the music playing over the store's loudspeaker. We should have moved away from her... my bad.

All of that was mostly just annoying, until right before we were getting ready to leave, a song came over the loudspeaker that used a fair amount of foul language, including the f-word, the n-word, and others. The employee seemed not to take notice - but my daughter - who unfortunately pays attention to everything - sure did.

The entire 20 minutes or so that we were there, this employee said not one word to us (of course, because she was too busy on her devices) - and even when we left, not one word, not even "goodbye."

I realize that this store is geared toward college students. When I was in college (way back when), I suppose none of this would have bothered me, so kudos to Campus Candy if they are catering to that demographic. But if you have kids, or are someone who simply doesn't want to listen to 3 things going at once, or would like even a limited amount of attention ("how's your yogurt?")... I would steer clear.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick dessert after a show at Centennial hall. Lots of candies to choose from if you want to fill a bag. Yogurt is at the back of the shop, with about 6 plus different flavors. My only complaint is the topping that are at the topping bar seemed a bit picked over and the ones I got, nuts or toffee bits were stale as if they had been in the container a while or the container was not cleaned and just refilled. Only one employee was visible on a Saturday late afternoon, but very quick to help.

1  Thank laurae
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Very good yogurt at Campus Candy & Yogurt near the UofA in Tucson. Many toppings available. I like the dark chocolate topped with chocolate chips. If you like yogurt I recommend.

Been to Campus Candy & Yogurt? Share your experiences!