“Great experiences!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley

Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley
“Great experiences!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I live in the local area and i pay to use the work out center and pool it has been a great experience the staff has been so nice and friendly!really enjoy my visits if its from working out to swimming to renting a room for family gatherings and to work related conferences! Thankyou for always making me feel welcomed :-)
Theresa

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HotelStaffSCF, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Theresa,

How wonderful that you have been able to utilize all of the services we offer here and have found each experience to be enjoyable. Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to a great many experiences yet to come!

Guest Services Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Golden valley
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

After assurance from staff at reception that our room was clean at check-in, when we entered there was hair in bathroom sink, I washed it off though my husband insisted on complaining I thought its ok.

But then I saw the bed, I was furious to see a hair strand on my pillow & 3 on bedsheet. After requesting housekeeping they changed our sheets.

Later I went out & bought anti bacterial swipes & cleaned remotes, table, washroom sink. Holiday inn should pay me, m never coming back here. If you do plan to visit please check your room thoroughly.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HotelStaffSCF, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Ajtk_Sharma,

I sincerely apologize for the state of your room upon check-in. Please know that our expectations are much higher than what you experienced and we are truly sorry that this mistake occured. I will pass along your review to the appropriate departments and we will find out what caused this error and address it to the highest of our abilities. I invite you to consider staying with us again during which time we will work our hardest to provide you with a great experience.

Respectfully,
Johnstown, Colorado, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

My experience here was not a pleasant one albeit the staff adequately and fairly quickly made adjustments to my accommodations which at least made my stay tolerable but it was a short night nevertheless. The place is clean and the staff was helpful plus the breakfast was very good.
I would actually stay here again and would go so far as to recommend it because of the efficient way that they resolved my issue (which would be described as an unusual issue).

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Barry,

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced an odd situation during your time with us. Thank you for letting us know about it and giving us the opportunity to address to situation and turn your stay back into a positive one. We hope to see you again soon!

Lakeville, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I stayed about a week ago, our experience was excellent in all aspects. We were greeted with a warm sincere welcome. Our room was very clean and inviting. When we crossed paths with any of the staff they were friendly and made it a point to make sure we had everything we needed. The breakfast was delicious and had great variety. Working in the service industry is not always easy so know that your hotel staff are appreciated.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jody J
Jody,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind review of our hotel. We appreciate all of your feedback and I will pass your review along to our staff. We appreciate all of their hard work and it's nice to hear back that our guests do as well.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I love this hotel. We stayed for just one night while site-seeing. The beds are super comfortable. The staff was amazing. My son loved the pool. It wasn't as cold as we have seen at other hotels. It's a great location. The continental breakfast is way more than that. There were a lot of options and all good. I will stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HotelStaffSCF, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Darc2005,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your experience here at the Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley. We have just completed and update to our breakfast bar offerings and I'm glad to hear that your family enjoyed all of the options. We hope to see you again soon!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed here one night and experienced GREAT customer service. I did think it was a bit overpriced, but the room was clean and very comfortable. The continental breakfast was very good and pool room was ok. I REALLY appreciated how the man at the front desk accommodated us kindly as we had driven through the night.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HotelStaffSCF, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Celeste F,

We strive to instill all of our employees with a desire to perform at the highest levels of customer service and it's great to hear that you found this to be true from our Night Audit staff all the way to our breakfast bar attendants. As far as price is concerned, I want to assure you that we perform an extensive analysis of the area, our competition, and the market, and set our prices accordingly. That being said, I would love to hear any ideas you have about areas where we could increase our value relative to price paid. Please feel free to contact me at andrewb.hix@mirachael.net.

St Paul, MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one night as a little get away from the city and the kids! The location is very close to Interstate Park so we chose this based on other good reviews. It was easy to find, easy to park and looked very nice from the outside. The front-desk clerk was super friendly and helpful. Our room had a king-size bed, plus a sitting area with a couch that I believe was a pull-out. There would have been plenty of room for our 3 kids if they were there! The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable and there were very nice Bath 'n' Body toiletries. The showerhead was fabulous. There was a golf course right by us, a movie theater just down the road and a grocery store and other businesses. There was a cute restaurant nearby that we would have gone to for breakfast, but the free breakfast at the hotel was excellent with plenty of choices. My husband was happy with the hot scrambled eggs, biscuit and sausage and I was happy with simple oatmeal, fruit and good coffee. There were also pastries, toast, yogurt and other items. There was a friendly attendant working there, constantly refilling and cleaning up. This was a very pleasant stay and it was quiet. If we want to stay in this area again we would definitely come back!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Coop5FamilyFun,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and let us know about your experience. We are happy to hear that you had an all around great time while visiting the St. Croix Falls area and are happy that we were able to play a role in your mini-vacation. We hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Croix Falls
Luck Country Inn
Luck Country Inn
#1 of 1 in Luck
Osceola River Valley Inn

Been to Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley? Share your experiences!