“BEST SHOP IN SALEM” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hex: Old World Witchery

Hex: Old World Witchery
Ranked #3 of 41 Shopping in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: Salem Warlock Christian Day presents magical merchandise for both the curious and Witch alike. Whether you want a candle to bless your home, herbs and roots to make your own magic, a potion to attract love, the perfect ritual tool, a Voodoo doll made by a real practitioner, or to cast a spell at our authentic Witches' Altar, Hex is for those who believe in magic and those whose hearts beat with its fire.Be sure to visit our Witches' Altar of the Dead that stands at the Western wall of the shop. Here, countless visitors through the years have left messages, photos, and mementos in honor of departed loved ones in the spirit world. We welcome you to contribute to the magic!And, while there, have an authentic psychic reading with one of Salem's most talented Witches: Leanne Marrama, Laura Broderick, and Kyri Spencer!
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“BEST SHOP IN SALEM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Salem is one of our favorite destinations and Hex is our favorite shop there. The atmosphere is wonderful and the products are high quality. The staff is always friendly and knows what they are talking about. My favorite part, though, are the readings. I have been read by Leanne and recently had my daughter read as well. She is so warm you feel like you have known her forever. The things she can about you are amazing and she delivers her message with such an ease and expertise that you feel comfortable, even if you are a little nervous before it all begins. I would recommend her to everyone, that said, though, I trust Hex so much that I believe that all of their readers are the real deal and not to be missed.

Visited September 2013
6 Thank Laurijo1976

“Kelly is amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

I had one if the best reading from Kelly! She was spot on with everything! Even when my time was up she wasn't finished with me. She made sure I heard what I needed to hear...very dedicated and honest with humor...thanks Kelly

4 Thank corrinacan
Roanoke, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Leanne Marrama @ Hex”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

Leanne Marrama is the real deal. The connection was immediately there and I had the best reading I had ever experienced. She is extremely friendly and it was like we were friends in an instant. She was not at all vague in our reading and what she said made lots of sense. She knew things about me only a gifted psychic could know and helped guide me to a peace of mind I have not felt in some time. I was at a moment in my life when I wasn't sure which way to turn, its amazing what a difference 30 minutes can make. I think of her a friend now & can't wait to speak with her again.

3 Thank Jedi1973
Amesbury, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Reading with Leanne Marrama”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

I have been to other psychics for readings before and they were okay but my reading with Leanne was amazing!
She knew details that nobody else could ever know. She was engaging and full of insight.
I will not go to anyone other than Leanne for my future readings because she was just that great!
If you are in the area, I HIGHLY recommend stopping in to see her, it's well worth the money!

Visited July 2013
4 Thank Rachel B
Peabody, Massachusetts
“Reading by Kelly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

I was a little nervous to have my reading, but Kelly made me feel right at home. She is super friendly and professional. I would definitely go back.

4 Thank Jacquelyn915