“Go somewhere else”

Hex: Old World Witchery
Ranked #2 of 44 Shopping in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: Salem Warlock Christian Day presents magical merchandise for both the curious and Witch alike. Whether you want a candle to bless your home, herbs and roots to make your own magic, a potion to attract love, the perfect ritual tool, a Voodoo doll made by a real practitioner, or to cast a spell at our authentic Witches' Altar, Hex is for those who believe in magic and those whose hearts beat with its fire.Be sure to visit our Witches' Altar of the Dead that stands at the Western wall of the shop. Here, countless visitors through the years have left messages, photos, and mementos in honor of departed loved ones in the spirit world. We welcome you to contribute to the magic!And, while there, have an authentic psychic reading with one of Salem's most talented Witches: Leanne Marrama, Laura Broderick, and Kyri Spencer!
Cooperstown, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Go somewhere else”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I go to have cards read for enjoyment. I have many readings in Salem and enjoyed them. A friend and I went to Laurie at Hex for a reading. I am not a complete believer but always walk away from a reading with since of happiness and hopefulness. Very unbelievable reading…go to the many others that give readings and have fun with it!

5 Thank Julie r
Christian D, Owner at Hex: Old World Witchery, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
We're so sorry you have had a negative experience in Salem, but this review must have been for someone else as we have never had anyone by the name of Laurie reading in our shop and we once had a Lori but she has opened her own shop. There are a number of shops with people by the name of Laurie or Lori, but we are not among them. Many blessings, Christian Day

Fitchburg, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Psychic reading with Laura”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Amazing experience. Laura's gentleness, true spirituality and insight touched my heart and soul. I had no idea having a reading using Tarrot cards would be like this. She makes no promises...just guidance and suggestions on the path of what lies ahead. I was truly touched beyond what words can convey by this experience and would suggest anyone who visits Salem to treat your heart to the same.
Thank you Laura.

2 Thank Debra L
Holbrook, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE place to go”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I had a reading with Laura and my only regret was not going for the longer reading. Laura is amazing and accurate. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. HEX Old World Witchery is THE place to go. I left comforted and assured.

1 Thank Sb C
Peabody, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome reading”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Just had a great reading with Leanne! She had great insight, provided good direction for my life and was kind and considerate.

1 Thank Kathy D
Concord, New Hampshire
“Psychic reading”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I had a very real and positive reading with Laura Broderick on 4/8/14, and the experience was memorable. She was very kind and approachable with questions and advice. Also, I felt that she was accurate and caring with the knowledge that she revealed to me. I am from Concord NH and it was worth the trip. Also, the store itself has a great atmosphere with many neat and magical items. I would recommend Laura and the Old World Witchery to anyone who is looking for guidance.