“Scary!!!”
Review of Witch Mansion

Witch Mansion
Ranked #69 of 84 things to do in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: SALEMS ONLY 5 STAR HAUNTED HOUSE.Witch Mansion is Salem's scariest haunted attraction!Built by a professional haunted house design firm, this eerie adventure is guaranteed to give you Chills and Thrills.High-tech Animations,SPECIAL EFFECTS,3D,and Creepy Ghost Illusions in 4D!You won't believe your eyes as you enter a twilight worldof ghosts, beasts and banshees.Are you brave enough to enter Salem's Witch Mansion?
Reviewed 31 October 2011

My niece and I decided to go through. We chose level 10!!!

We were really scared! I screamed the entire time and thought I was never going to get out! I thought it was very well done and would highly recommend it!

I thought the actors were great!

-Nicole

6  Thank Nicole N

Reviewed 30 October 2011

Anyone who writes a good review about this haunted house works for the place or is under ten years old. It was terrible. It took less than 2 minutes to get through and was mostly glow in the dark walls. Scariest thing was the drop ceilings up above...office building horror!

5  Thank Morganmime
Reviewed 30 October 2011

It was horrible! Don't waste your time. We walked through and saw 3 actors. Not scary at all. Reminds me of someone's front lawn.

5  Thank Scout5858
Reviewed 29 October 2011

If there a lesser word for worse , this place bombed all haunted houses. Not even a haunted attraction, you literally waked in and walked right out. 2 minutes tops. These people stole 9 bucks from me. Not worth grabbing the flyer, or even looking that way.

3  Thank Jrm7128
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I never write reviews but I had to for this thing. Witch Mansion haunted house should not even be called a haunted house. They charged my friend and I $18 each. You basically go in and are led by a guy in a hooded mask into each room. He tells you to stop and watch the animatronic (by that I mean a moving witch/skeleton figure who you can barely hear talk over the rusty gears churning) in each room. There was no jumping out or scaring, like any real haunted house. So after being led into each room (about 4 in total) and awkwardly standing there watching what they asked you to watch, the guide leads you to a door. Now i'm thinking, oh ok i guess that was just an intro to the haunted house, that was cute. Nope. He opens the door into the mall and says "this is the scariest part of all, real life." and we walk out confused. Please don't waste your money on this, it's just another tourist trap. It's sad to think Salem, MA, the town known for Halloween does not have a decent haunted attraction.

4  Thank Melissa7212