“Great Coffee Shop!”

Coffee Time Bake Shop
Ranked #2 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Salem
Description: Baker owned shop famous for Real Cream Bismarks , Fresh Egg Eclairs , Strawberry Shortcake , Ethnic Specialties ,Homemade Muffins & Donuts , Great Coffee and Specialty Beverages.
Salem, Massachusetts
“Great Coffee Shop!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Not only is the coffee good but there homemade pasteries are out of this world! But it's well worth the price!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Bob K

Webster, New Hampshire
“Love the Bismark”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Found this little local bakery while searching on line for things to do in Salem. The service was friendly . The young ladies at the counter answered or questions. We sampled two pastries and both were delicious. Worth the trip. Bring some home.

1 Thank RMHeath
Bristol, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious...EVERYTHING”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We found this awesome bakery by our hotel and ate breakfast there twice. The only bad thing is having to DECIDE what to have! We tried a few things, all of them delicious. I am a "City"girl living in a place that has NO GOOD BAKERIES or baked goods. So when we travel it is the only time I can seek out delicious bakeries with pastries and donuts. I hold this close to my heart. Coffee Time stole my heart. The staff is sooo friendly and wonderful and everything that I tried was made the way it should have been. We tried scones, Butternut cake donuts, & of course the famous real cream bismarks (raspberry OH MY) I wanted to try some of the delicious looking cakes and other desserts. I will just have to go back. They even bake dog treats!
This is the bakery of childhood memories, a small counter with stools and a small area for tables and chairs.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Dinneratfive
Danvers MA
“Great baked goods”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Any time I visit my grandkids, I stop at Coffee Time bakery for some treats.
They even have wonderful baked dog treats which I usually get. Staff is very
helpful and friendly.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Meredith H
Pasadena, Maryland
“Birthday Cake was AWESOME!”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Being out of town on my son's 18th birthday could have been problem, but Coffee Time saved the day!

Due to the reviews seen on TA in the forum section, we went with Coffee Time for the cake. They were so easy to work with over the phone, the cake selection was wonderful, and the cake....it was AWESOME! Perfect size for a our family, with a beautiful guitar drawn on the top as I requested. The cake was not only pretty, it was delicious! So good in fact, we took the leftovers all the way back home to Maryland! (Of course it was touch and go in the car, but my son couldn't figure out how to eat it without a fork!).

Get your baked goods, here, you will not be disappointed!

• Visited October 2013