“Great coffee, great food, great service!”

A&J King Artisan Bakers
Ranked #1 of 18 Bakeries in Salem
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I was lucky enough to live in Salem a few years back and went to A&J often but have since moved and I still drive to A&J from Wakefield as often as I can. They have the best pastry and bread in the North Shore and the best Iced Latte's ever. The staff is so friendly and knowledgeable and they will answer any questions you have. They have new pastry all the time and it is always fresh. Me and my daughter literally drive miles out of my way to go here because it's worth it. If you are in the lovely town or Salem stop by A&J you won't be disappointed. .

There are newer reviews for A&J King Artisan Bakers

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Good stop for lunch and pastries. Worth a stop especially for sweets. Quality of food is superb! Never disappointed in their offerings. '

1  Thank Stuey2014
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on Saturday and the sandwiches were so fresh and delicious. I had my eye on a cheese Danish, but decided to walk for a bit and come back later. I was shocked to see the shelves almost bare a few hours later! Luckily, the chocolate bread pudding was to die for. Go there. You won't be sorry!

2  Thank smittyandbuttsy
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Enjoyed coffee& scone -tender and warm. Pecan cookies wonderful now & @my local summer farmers market. Always cheerful,accurate service. Brought BIG sandwich home for lunch.
Always excellent!

1  Thank wnapma
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I cannot say enough about the quality and the goodness of A&J King bakers. Their bread pudding is to die for as are their scones, muffins, breads. Well, let me finish by saying everything they have in their bakery is excellent.

1  Thank Redhead1948