Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Salem
See available hotels
The Hotel Salem(Salem)
  • Breakfast included
Harbor Light Inn(Marblehead)
Econo Lodge(Danvers)
1,361 results
All reviewscheese breadbob shearebecca nurse roomrooftop deckb bcommon roomother guestswithin walking distanceplace to staygranolathought of everythingwonderful hostssitting roomnew englandsalem ferrybreakfast was delicioustop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The room was perfect, clean, comfortable. Bob was so kind and welcoming. we stayed two nights in the sarah good room, and loved how comfortable the bed was. beautiful view from the deck as well. would deff come back again.

Room Tip: it said free wifi but i could not connect to it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
BobMarcel, Owner at Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Hi Cristina and thank you so much for your concise but yet, packed with a punch review! I truly appreciate all of your very kind words - you both were a delight to have stay at Morning Glory! Reading that you would definitely return to Morning Glory is confirmation for me that I was able to give you both the best possible experience in a bed & breakfast and I do look forward to seeing you both again! Until then, I send you both my very best!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I had such an amazing time here during my stay... I almost never wanted to leave! Bob is an amazing host, and being a newbie to bed and breakfasts, I felt extremely comfortable and welcome from the second I arrived. The breakfasts were PHENOMENAL, and my room and bathroom were extremely clean and comfortable; not to mention there just seemed to be a really positive energy about this place that I couldn't really explain. I would recommend Bob's bed and breakfast one million times over, and I can't wait to be back. Thank you, Bob!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Robert and many thanks for posting your wonderful review! I am humbled by your high praise and thrilled that your first B&B experience was "amazing" filled with lots of "positive energy"! Over the years I have been told by many guests that they too, have felt a positive energy at Morning Glory. Some attribute the energy to "happy spirits" and others to just a general calming ambiance. Either way, I am thrilled that you felt those good vibes! It was a pleasure to have you and your friend stay with me and I hope you can return again one day. Until then, I send you both my very best!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was a great central location for seeing Salem. We left our car at the B&B and found it very easy to get to all the desired locations by foot. Bob is such an excellent host and a great cook. I could have eaten my weight in his wonderful oatmeal.

Can't imagine going to Salem or Boston without staying at the Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
BobMarcel, Owner at Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Hello Elizabeth and thank you for submitting your lovely review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed the home made warm apple, oatmeal crumble with coconut, cranraisins and walnuts. I always say that there is no guilt when one is one vacation, so eat, drink and be merry :) Thank you Elizabeth for your very kind words! I do look forward to your return visit with your daughter! Until then, I send you both my very best!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

My wife and I came across this B&B whilst travelling New England.

We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay! Bob was great, and very helpful with things to do in Salem and went out of his way to make our stay very enjoyable.

The breakfast was great on both mornings and we thought it was very good value for money.

Definitely recommended to anyone staying in Salem!

• Stayed: July 2014
BobMarcel, Owner at Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you, thank you for your lovely review! I appreciate all of your high praise! I was more than happy to assist you in providing whatever help I could in order to make your honeymoon an enjoyable one. The weather, although a tad warm, was nonetheless delightful. I hope you enjoyed the bottle of Prosecco on the roof deck! All my best to you both and wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

In May 2014, my husband and I stayed at a wonderful B & B in historic Salem....The Morning Glory is true to its name. Mornings were glorious there! Bob's a wonderful host. Breakfasts were scrumptious and relaxing (from the wonderful old jazz to the delightful cheese bread), the rooms were well appointed. The location is central to historic Salem...we walked most places. And, it was close to the oldest candy shoppe I've ever been in! The website and pictures did not disappoint. It was one of the best travelling experiences we had....!

Room Tip: The top floor room was a perfect treat....the sitting room was a wonderful addition for us!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Wow....thank you so very much for posting your flattering review! I am delighted to read that you found Morning Glory to be " one of the best travelling experiences"...that made my day! Mornings happen to be my favorite part of the day as well! I enjoy serving my guests a healthy and hearty home made breakfast of pancakes from scratch with fresh fruit and maple butter syrup with toasted walnuts or home made apple, oatmeal crisp warm out of the oven with cranraisins and coconut, home made cheese danishes, scones and coffee cakes, home made granola and of course, Marcel's famous recipe for cheese bread! I certainly hope you can revisit Salem and Morning Glory should you get the chance. Until then, I send you my very best!