“Bob is a wonderful innkeeper!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 9 Salem B&B and Inns
Huntington Station, New York
“Bob is a wonderful innkeeper!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I stayed in the third floor suite last weekend, the bed was comfortable, the place was completely clean, loved the view from the deck. The highlight was the really great breakfast! Great location for walking through the historical attractions, shopping and dining. Thanks, Bob, I will be back!

Room Tip: The Sarah Good suite was a bit more room than I needed but I enjoyed the private living room and the...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Jean M
BobMarcel, Owner at Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Hi Jean and many thanks for your splendid review! I too enjoyed your company - you were an absolute delight! So very happy you enjoyed the home made pancakes with fresh fruit, toasted walnuts and maple butter syrup. Reading that you will be back has made my day! I look forward to your return and send you my very best until that time!

Bob

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
Grayling, Michigan
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My husband and I recently stayed for two nights in the Sarah Good Suite. We felt right at home and very much enjoyed the space. The deck was also a great asset with a wonderful view. We were able to walk to many of the places that we wanted to see in Salem. We enjoyed the wonderful breakfasts and talking with Bob. We really can't say enough good things about the whole experience! We will try and make it back again for a longer stay. An amazing place, thanks Bob!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hi Connie and thank you so very much for sharing your positive experience at Morning Glory! I truly appreciate all of your kind words and I am especially happy to read that you felt "right at home"! I work hard to provide all of my guests the most welcoming, comfortable and enjoyable stay possible. Sharing stories with my guests at the breakfast table is one of my highlights of the day! So glad you too enjoyed this! Please do come and visit again and until that time, I send you both my very best!

Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I walked by this place several times while walking around Salem and it kept calling my name. I finally stopped in and Bob said he had one room left. It was a suite and I didn't really need that much room or want to spend the extra money, but it was well worth it! I stayed in the Sarah Good Suite. The 3rd floor roof deck was right off the room. BEAUTIFUL views of the ocean from the deck. Weather was perfect! I also loved the garden patio, sitting in the shade and admiring the pretty flowers. This place just has a good feel about it. Bob is very welcoming and a wonderful host! Breakfast was wonderful too!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank DebHarpenau
Hello Deb and many thanks for taking time to submit your lovely review! I too was very happy I had one room available for you! I am so glad to read that you found everything "well worth it" and that you took full advantage of the B&B's many quiet areas to relax and unwind. I am so very happy that you "answered the call" of Morning Glory and I do hope to see you again on your return trip! Until then, I send you my very best!

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Morning Glory is in a great location to stay in Salem. The house is magnificent and the rooms are charming. Bob was great to deal w/ and very accommodating. Only regret is that we didn't stay longer. Would definitely stay again next time I am in the area. Thanks again Bob!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hi Mark and thank you for posting your wonderful review to TripAdvisor! I do try my best to accommodate each and every need of each and every guest from carrying their luggage, mapping out the town, recommending and making dinner reservations, printing out driving directions...whatever their needs might be, I do my best to accommodate them. I too hope you can stay a bit longer your next visit to Salem and Morning Glory! Until then, I send you both my very best!

Brownsville, Texas
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is the best place to stay in Salem. I wanted to stay there and never leave. My perfectly comfortable room had its own entrance and patio with a gorgeous view of the ships on the water along with the House of Seven Gables. The breakfast was amazing. I would go back to Salem just to stay at Morning Glory. Was warmly greeted by Bob and felt like he was family. This is the best place, I wish I lived closer so I could visit every month. SWEET, AMAZING, COMFORTABLE, WARM, SERENE, BEAUTIFUL, HAPPY, CLEAN, ADORABLE, AND FABULOUS.

Liz Olvera

Room Tip: All the rooms are perfect.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank elizann33
BobMarcel, Owner at Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Wow Liz....Thank you so very much for your glowing review! I truly enjoyed having you and your daughter stay with me and I too wished you lived a little closer so that you could visit more often! Your kind words are genuinely appreciated Liz and please do try and come and visit Salem and Morning Glory sooner than later! Until then, I send you both my very best!

Russell, Kentucky
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Bob is so welcoming. Breakfast was delicious. This B & B pays attention to the details!
Walking distance to food & attractions. Didn't use the car the 2 days we stayed.
Everything was very clean & we would stay here again & recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: We stayed Rebecca Nurse room & it was great!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Hello Rebecca and thank you for submitting such a positive review of your recent stay here at Morning Glory! I thank you for your valuable feedback and compliments. Knowing that you will return to Morning Glory is very satisfying news but just as satisfying is knowing that you will recommend Morning Glory to your friends! Please do come and visit again and until that time, I send you both my very best!

Staten Island, New York
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The room was perfect, clean, comfortable. Bob was so kind and welcoming. we stayed two nights in the sarah good room, and loved how comfortable the bed was. beautiful view from the deck as well. would deff come back again.

Room Tip: it said free wifi but i could not connect to it.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hi Cristina and thank you so much for your concise but yet, packed with a punch review! I truly appreciate all of your very kind words - you both were a delight to have stay at Morning Glory! Reading that you would definitely return to Morning Glory is confirmation for me that I was able to give you both the best possible experience in a bed & breakfast and I do look forward to seeing you both again! Until then, I send you both my very best!

Bob
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salem
Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites
Boston Marriott Peabody
The Merchant
The Merchant
#2 of 9 in Salem

Been to Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!