“Perfect!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 9 Salem B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 March 2006

The Morning Glory is beautifully decorated, impeccably clean, in the best location with a beautiful view of the sea. Not to mention reasonably priced. The owner Bob is one of the nicest people, warm and friendly. From the moment you walk in the door you never want to leave. I highly reccommend this B&B. I will definatley be back.
Kristina in Arizona

• Stayed: November 2005, travelled on business
2  Thank Kristina10T

Safety Harbor, FL
Reviewed 2 March 2006

This was the first bed and breakfast I have ever been to. It was a beautiful house and I felt right at home from the moment I walked in the door. It is right across from the House of Seven Gables and we could see the harbor from our room. I would highly reccomend the Morning Glory to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2006
Reviewed 26 February 2006

We stayed at the Morning Glory during our visit to Boston and Salem in February 06. The hotel was fabulous due to its traditional decor and excellent cleanliness. The bed was one of the most comfortable we have slept in and the rooms were an excellent size. Our regards have to go to our wonderful host Bob who goes out of his way to make sure you are comfortable and is really warm and friendly. Hope you have a great stay in Montreal Bob! From Matt and Katie (Yorkshire, England).

• Stayed: February 2006
2  Thank Kate083
Boston
Reviewed 21 February 2006

This was a clean and comfy place to stay in historic Salem. We enjoyed the special touches you just can't get at a regular hotel, such as the friendly and personal service of our host Bob. His Dad even gave us a ride to the train station so we didn't have to walk in the cold!

Stayed: February 2006
Reviewed 29 January 2006

The Morning Glory B&B was wonderful! The rooms are warm & inviting & very comfortable. The Inn is very tastefully decorated and has a great view of Salem Harbor. Our room had a fireplace that was very cozy and the bathroom was large. The homemade breakfast was delicious & our host was very friendly and made us feel right at home. I would definitely stay there again and hope to return during the summer months! I would recommend this Inn to family, friends & strangers alike.

1  Thank Drowe33
Ballston Spa, NY
Reviewed 30 November 2005

My boyfriend and I took a long weekend to Salem and the Morning Glory came highly recommended. We had an idea of what to expect while heading out but were still swept off our feet when we arrived. The house is absolutely breathtaking both inside and out. Our room had a fireplace, beautiful decor and a bathroom larger than my own at home. Bob Shea, owner, was out of town so his parents were there to greet us and were "babysitting" the house while he was away. His parents were so warm and friendly. They knew everything about the house and the town and his mother even shared her secrets on making coffee. Bob was there for a night of our stay and I was sad we didn't get to see more of him, what a wonderful host. The B&B couldn't have a better location. I parked the car around back when we got there and didn't get in it again until we left. Everything was in walking distance and the house is right by the water. I cannot wait until our next visit to Salem and will absolutely not search for another place to stay. Thank you Bob, we had a wonderful stay.

Reviewed 30 November 2005

Enjoyed our stay very much. Warm and inviting home and gracious host. Great location, close to everything. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2005
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salem
Hawthorne Hotel
Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody
The Merchant
The Merchant
#2 of 9 in Salem

Been to Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!