My wife and I stayed at the Morning Glory B&B in May. We found it to be a mixed bag compared to many of the other B&Bs we stayed at.
* Good Salem location, right by the House of the Seven Gables
* Clean, well cared for location
* Breakfast is just a continental breakfast
* A little frilly decor for our taste
When we arrived at the Morning Glory, we found the main floor locked up except for the staircase along with a note for us with our key. We didn't see the owner until the next morning at breakfast where he brought some muffins out then told us that he had to leave to check his email.
- Also Known As:
- Morning Glory Hotel Salem
- Morning Glory Bed And Breakfast