“Best spiritual shop in Salem!”
Review of Arcana

Arcana
Ranked #28 of 47 Shopping in Salem
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Fantastic shop. Everything you need to create your spells and grow your energy. No hype, no junk. A little of everything for every interest. Dont miss it! On the wharf.

3  Thank Sredge

Reviewed 18 September 2012

Arcana has different items than you will find on Essex Street. I shop there and here. Arcana has amazing prices. The setting is gorgeous inside, very pleasing to my eye. I have bought a variety of items here. Peter White is great to chat with-very friendly and knowledgable. I have been to this shop on my last few visits to Salem and will keep visiting to see what new items are added. Karen from Brooklyn, NY :)

2  Thank KarenDeGennaro
Reviewed 28 August 2012

It's so great to see a new shop in Salem!
I found it by accident and was very pleased with the great products offered as well as the prices..not to mention the awesome decor and music played here as well.
Peter was very friendly and his book, which is sold here, is also filled with great info. Highly recommended, I will definitely be visiting again and again!

2  Thank MyStar1313
Gothic_Wizard, Owner at Arcana, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2012

We strive to be as affordable as possible. We believe one does not need to gouge tourists or visitors to make a living. If we are fair and believe in our products the universe will carry us on successfully. Thank you for the kind words.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

I visit Arcana frequently. As a local, I see a different kind of shop here. I LOVE IT! Offering a variety of magickal tools, herbs, incense and more. The setting of the shop is simply wonderful. Love the old Victorian/Gothic feel ! I give this new shop a 5 PLUS star rating! I am loving my new spell bottle and bracelet, along with some great magickal herb, that I purchased here. Visit this shop when in Salem, located on Pickering Wharf, you will LOVE IT!

1  Thank kcurtis72

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Arcana in Salem, MA is a MUST SEE for anyone visiting Salem. The location is in the heart of the tourist area. Peter White, the shop proprietor/owner, is also an author and has written his own book about tourist locations that you should see while visiting along with rich history. Pick up his book while visiting Arcana. Arcana itself boasts very exceptional and unique products. From history/lore to herbal teas and stones, there is something for everyone interested. Stop in and say hi. You'll be pleased with your visit and ask questions. Peter is very knowledgeable and has a deep understanding of the history of Salem. I'll be visiting again soon for sure!

1  Thank Ray G
Gothic_Wizard, Owner at Arcana, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words, I strive be a fully functional Wizard, Wiccan & Occult shoppe as well as offer interesting items for the casual tourist as well. Your comments are appreciated!