“Burritos to Die For!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Burritos to Die For!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2012

I was actually in Salem to visit the European Deli and when my friend and I pulled up we were surprised to see the Daily Bagel gone and I Taco in its spot. We quickly abandoned our plans to find a chicken pot pie for lunch and just had to check them out. The decor is awesome. I love the Don Quixote theme (on the walls and the menu). They have a pretty extensive menu with different items like Cuban sandwiches. We both got a burrito. I went with the chicken (with extra rice instead of beans) and my friend got the shrimp (sadly for him also with extra rice and not beans which he loves). They didn't say anything about adding guacamole or sour cream and I later learned it was kind of pricey to add so I'm glad I didn't ask. Nothing at all was mentioned about spice level so I was sort of worried when I got mine as I'm a wimp when it comes to spice. The price was decent compared to other Mexican places. I shouldn't have worried because the burrito was absolutely delicious. Not too spicy but it had a quick. Tons of rice, spicy chicken and a great amount of cheese and salsa. Yum! My friend devoured his in record time so I think he was also satisfied. We're definitely going to return and try out other items on the menu!

• Visited November 2012