“FUN FUN FUN!!!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Salem
Avon, Massachusetts
“FUN FUN FUN!!!”
Reviewed 6 December 2011

The hotel and staff exceeded my expectations. I felt welcomed the moment I walked into the hotel, until my departure. I visited for a "girls trip", and we had a blast. The hotel and guestroom was super clean, and located perfectly to walk to all touristy attractions. We stayed 2 nights, and had a wonderful breakfast in the Regatta Pub both days. We are already planning a trip back, and will definately be staying here. I've already recommended this hotel, and will continue to do so. What a great find!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (324)
Wareham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 5 December 2011

The staff here was amazing and very accommodating. The hotel itself is beautiful, the rooms were well appointed and very comfortable. You can walk to anywhere from the hotel. I enjoyed the food at the Regatta Pub and the staff in the restaurant were quite efficient. Highly recommend!!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank JenniferD600
Birmingham, AL
Reviewed 4 December 2011

I travel almost every week all across the country. One of the best overall hotel experiences of 2011 was had at The Salem Waterfront Hotel. The staff was as professional and helpful as any luxury hotel. My room was impeccably clean. The suite was well laid out and comfortable for work. Salem is a unique small community and very fortunate to have a hotel of this caliber. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed 3 December 2011

If your planning a trip to Salem look no further then Salem Waterfront Hotel for your accommodations. I visited Salem this past October for haunted happenings and stayed here for two nights. This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel and I can tell you its fantastic. The workers are friendly and the rooms are very nice as well as being in a great location.The regatta pub also serves a great breakfast. I plan on returning again next October with my family and will definitely stay no place else but here.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Lynn, Massachusetts
Reviewed 1 December 2011

We cannot begin to thank the staff at the Salem Waterfront Hotel enough for everything they did to make our wedding special. From the initial meeting to the final moments of our wedding the staff was incredibly helpful, friendly, and nothing short of amazing. The ballroom was set up beautifully and was even more than we could have imagined. Our bridal party greatly appreciated that hors d’oeuvres set up for them in the Compass room. Our coordinator was so on top of things and made sure that we had EVERYTHING we wanted. The food was beyond phenomenal. After our tasting, we were very excited about the menu and the chef went above and beyond with what we chose. Our guests have been raving about the Hotel and have said our wedding was the best they have ever been too. We have the incredible staff at the Salem Waterfront Hotel to thank for that.

Room Tip: My husband and I stayed in one of the suites. I was blown away but how spacious the room actually w...
2 Thank Carlina M
brockville
Reviewed 30 November 2011

I stayed in the hotel for 3 days and it was by far one of the nicest places places I have ever stayed. The people at the front desk were so helpful with all my needs. The room was beautiful n very clean. We ate at the hotel and every meal was prepared just the way we asked n very tasty. By far our experience with the staff and the hotel were fabulous. I would stay there again and would bring anyone I wanted to impress to this hotel.

3 Thank darlene b
Greenfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 28 November 2011

The whole experience was very nice. The room was large and clean and nicely decorated. The linens on the beds were very soft and the pillows comfy. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay there again.

3 Thank kellyday
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salem
Hawthorne Hotel
Hawthorne Hotel
#1 of 3 in Salem
Boston Marriott Peabody
SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody
Wylie Inn and Conference Center
Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody

Been to Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!