Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites
US$284
Official Site
US$161
1,760 results
All reviewsregatta pubfront deskindoor pooljunior suitewithin walking distanceperfect locationhousekeeping staffking bedfree parkingnorth shorenew englandlobbypitsattractionsryanweddingipads
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We went away for a quick overnight in December! The hotel was absolutely beautiful. Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Great attractions all within walking distance. Room was fabulous, and morning wait staff at breakfast were wonderful. Thanks Becky and Meg. Can't wait to plan another get away!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MomNH5
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed overnight for Thanksgiving and I absolutely loved it. The rooms are spacious and cozy. The front desk staff we're so welcoming ad helpful. My best experience was in the Regatta Pub [hotel restaurant]. Becky and Meaghan we're FANTASTIC!!! I loved their positive attitudes so early in the morning. The food was great. I had a lobster omelet, definitely a must try item.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank kindredspirit67
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Can't say more about the excellent service from the staff. My kids received a welcome bag that brightened up their attitude for a long time. Thanks Sandy!

Beware of the type of patrons you get at this hotel. They even post a sign when you get off the elevator to keep your noise level down for other guests.

Our first room had a button missing on a chair, stains on ALL the chairs and on the floor, plus scratches on the walls. It was dusty, musty and definitely not the place I want my kids playing around on the floor or sitting on the chairs.

Since we alreay settled in and it was very late, Sandy suggested addressing the issue with housekeepig in the morning. After speaking with Eileen and Kelly, they gladly showed me my mew room and had no issues with the switch. The new room was cleaner, still some stains but not as bad. Thanks Eileen and Kelly!

Unfortunately, 1:30 am there arrived a massive bridal party full of drunks slamming doors, throwing furniture and obscene and lewd conversations all within ear shot of my young kids who woke up from their noise.

The hotels attempt to quiet the party didnt work. But after the police came they moved the party to another room upstairs...how lucky for those neighbors. They did return for a short time but eventually I got whopping 2 hrs of sleep.

Though the staff is more than Accomodating and even offered a 20% off the horror show night, just beware this might be an after the bar party hotel-request a quiet room away from any bridal parties, unless you like hearing emotional male drunks talking about their missed endeavors. Maybe our first room had guests like these!

Overall, great staff and location. One of the best guest services I've experienced. Rooms are average.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank izzyB24
Reviewed 1 December 2013

My family was visiting family in the area for Thanksgiving for 3 nights and we decided to stay at this hotel. It was a great location and very reasonable priced. The man behind the counter was extremely nice. Check in was quick and we went to our room. The room was good, not great. The carpet was dirty and I found a long hair by a pillow on the bed. The room had many lights but every single light must have had the lowest wattage possible as I've never been in a room that was so dimly lit by so many lights. Maybe higher wattage lights would reduce the amount of lights. The pool was perfect as it was warm and probably built more for kids being that it was only 3.5 ft to 4ft deep. Parking was never an issue and happy that it wasn't an additional cost. We had a drink at the Regatta Bar which also had a couple of tvs to watch sporting events. I will definitely be back and stay at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Had a great expereince here. Perfect location to walk around the attractions. Was happy that I didn't have to worry about parking, just parked in their lot. Room was large and very nice. There was a indoor pool as well that I did not use, but looked clean and inviting. Ask for high floor to get a great view. Employees were very polite and wanted to make sure that we were happy...which we were.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family