1,796 results
All reviewsregatta pubfront deskindoor pooljunior suitewithin walking distanceperfect locationparking lothousekeeping staffking bedwonderful hotelfree parkingnorth shorenew englandlobbypitsattractionsryan
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel for sightseeing in Salem. It is conveniently located and everything is close and walkable. The hotel was clean and front staff were extremely accommodating! Robes were nice too!
Goodies at night by the front desk are a nice touch!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank BetsyRockefeller
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Four of my friends and I stayed at this hotel following our graduation from grad school. We were treated like royalty, the staff made us feel so at home and so welcome. We especially loved Sandy, who works at the front desk, as she checked on us, conversed with us, and went out of her way to make us comfortable. It was such an amazing experience, thank you all!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jhovanas
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This hotel exceeded my expectations from start to finish. We stayed on a Thursday night for an internet/non-refundable rate of $159.41(including taxes)/ two beds/ parking lot view. The staff was excellent and so very accommodating. They called the room 20mins. after check-in to see if we had any questions and in fact we did. We could not figure out how the tv stations worked (each station had to be inputted individually including three numbers separated by a dash). The staff responded promptly and had some trouble with the tv herself but arrived with a smile and a map of the area. The front desk offered us loaner umbrellas because the forecast called for rain on our way out for the evening. The pool looked very clean and tempting but we did not have time to use it. The on-location bar/restaurant was a bit pricey but again the staff was excellent. The room was spacious and clean. We had an excellent night's stay. If I returned, I would absolutely stay here again. Also, this hotel is very convenient (easy walking distance) to all sites in Salem. This hotel has some of the best customer service I've experienced in a while! Upon checking out I attempted to buy two souvenir pint glasses and since there were none there in the case, the manager went to the bar and got us two new ones and gave them to us no-charge! This hotel is doing it right! Good for them!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank irishhadc
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the Salem Waterfront Hotel, the room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Right in the centre of everything, Salem is only a small place though and only a short walk to the Boston ferry. I did think it was a shame that the hotel buggies can't help you take your luggage to the ferry though as I'm a single lady traveller and I found dragging my case along the cobbles quite hard work. Otherwise the staff were friendly and helpful. All very nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Arstambar
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, very accommodating when I needed an extra night's stay. One recommendation is, they need to update the heating and cooling system. It took a while for our room to cool down, since it was a single, in room old style blower by the window. Otherwise, great place to stay. Loved my junior suite!

Stayed: May 2014