“Clean great place to stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio North Stone Oak
Ranked #104 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Houston, Texas, USA
“Clean great place to stay”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I like the hotel it was very nice to stay here. Very clean and the staff were very friendly. I traveled with my family and they enjoyed their time at the hotel. The food in the morning was very good and the place is very clean.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank johntW7003NU

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 27 January 2013

So we got stationed in SA and had to move the family, that means, a six year old, a cat and husband and wife. We've stayed in every la Quinta Inn and Suites from SA all the way to New York. I would write about them if we had them in Canada but we don't. Too bad, I love La Quinta, everyday a new city, state, one thing that was familiar was the hotel.

Stayed in many hotels, but I prefer the La Quinta, you can't be fooled, you will always know that the brand across the US is the same. They have very nice people manning the front desk. If you happen to reserve by phone or by the internet, you will get the same great service.

We always had great rooms, that are clean and comfy. The kids can play games and swim in the swimming pool.

The bedrooms or suites are very nice and spacious, and you have plenty of lights outside at night, so safety is one thing you are always in the look-out for.

The best is La Quinta is pet friendly, we had a cat on a leash, she is part of the family, and when we move, the cat moves with us. She is used to travelling, moving from post to another you don't want surprises.

Breakfast is great and we our daughter always go the pleasure to meeting new people and the front desk people were extra helpful.

Moving can be stressful and when you are driving from one end of the states to another, the first thing you try to recreat is how fun moving is going to be and normalcy.

From an army brat to a Mrs. Chief, I had to take in account many other things, and I just want to thank La Quinta for helping me, stay sane while I drove all those miles and days to move my family. So much so, that we moved once again and did the reverse of our trip to SA I choose La Quinta. It wasn't for the bonus points or whatever promotion they had at the time, as I never collected and never needed them.

I must say La Quinta was everything a hotel and suite should be and more.

I would like to especially thank one La Quinta front desk employee when we were in the wrong part of town, who kindly told us that the other La Quinta was waiting for us, and he gave us instruction on how to get to the other place.

Thank you for looking after us.

Room Tip: All the rooms are quite comfortable, trust the front desk person to give you the right room, if you...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Traveled to the San Antonio area for family Thanksgiving visit. Needed a pet friendly hotel and this La Quinta was wonderful in all respects. Comfortable beds, nice indoor pool/hot tub, and a personal favorite was an option on the AC unit's fan for "always on" which for me is a great white noise while sleeping.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family