La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio North Stone Oak
Ranked #95 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
A TripAdvisor Member
“Loud Loud”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

The hotel rooms slam extremely loud, every step in the hallway is heard in the roomsthe pool was extremely cloudy and the small was extremely subzi that I did not permit my children to enter either.the breakfast area was great great service very attentive person manning the breakfast area.I had to go down to reception area to collect linens for our sleeper sofa missing towels in bathroom.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
El Paso, Texas, USA
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is a nice hotel to stay in. just outside the city and you can get to any location within the city within 20 minutes. Family enjoyed the stay there and the room are really good. Friendly folks and the associate taking care of the breakfast area made my son day.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Clean, comfortable beds, a "basic" hotel with a few extra perks, the hot tub is awesome!! Good hot/cold breakfast but the breakfast area does get crowded. Love the location next to Krispy Kreme! Hotel staff was very friendly!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Pamela G
Greenville
Reviewed 23 July 2014

When we arrived we were greeted by a very nice lady. She made us feel very welcome. The hall way on the 3rd floor kinda smelt like a boys locker room. But after seeing kids come from the pool wet I figured that was what it was. I also sprayed the hall way. The room was nice. The breakfast was wonderful. The first night I put a do not disturb on my door and forgot to take it off when we left. The employees did not go in. That doesn't usually happen. When we arrived back at 10:30 pm we had no clean towels because I did this. I went down to front desk and they were so nice and gave me towels with no problem what so ever. We will definitely stay here when we come back. Great service!!!

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Nice to stay in a quality hotel that allows pets. The food for breakfast is now "real" food, not manufactured. Awesome. Comfy beds, choice of pillows. Quiet. Loved it. I plan to stay here again for my next trip. It is tricky to get to, but it seems Texas is full of tricky locations in its larger cities. La Quinta was my "home" for biz for 4 months in 1996. The quality of La Quinta has zoomed to the top of my list!! The cost of the room for what you get in a hotel room is unbeatable.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

MIRAMAR, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Staff is very welcoming and ready to help. Overall experience was good although I thought would be closer to The Historic areea. Breakfast is very complete and good. The cleanliness of the bathrooms is the only part I considere it should have been better.

Houston, Texas, USA
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Overall the hotel is what I expect when I stay at La Quinta. Very enjoyable stay. It was close to the work location I was going to and easy to access from the highway. The accommodations were great as usual.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business