“Expensive and busy”

and up
San Antonio Explorer Pass
Ranked #65 of 282 things to do in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: A 200-acre theme park with rides, games, activities, performances and fireworks.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went to Fiesta, TX last Saturday. I had a coupon for buy one, get one free tickets. I didn't see the fine print, and they would not accept the coupons because they are not good on Saturdays. Parking and food are outrageously expensive! A kids' meal is $9.99. Bottled water was $7.00 and there were no water fountains anywhere in the park. It was a very hot day so we had to stay hydrated. The main side of the park was a lot of fun and the fireworks show at the end of the night was awesome. It was disappointing that they closed down many of the rides at 8p.m. to get ready for the show though. Some of the daily shows were cancelled. A few rides were closed. The water park was so crowded that it was wall to wall bodies in both the wave pool and the lazy river.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,568)
All reviews
in 50 reviews
"parks"
in 230 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

we went to six flags with 3 teens- 2 of which did not like super thrill rides. We managed to ride all but the Wonder woman (really long wait) and Goliath. My favorite was Iron rattler, my not so thrill ride teen loved pandemonium. And my other teen loved poltergeist...(that started similar to the hulk at universal, with a gut wrench lol). The only one I didn’t care for was Batman- as the grey strap that holds you in becomes looser during upside down making you feel like the ride just malfunction and your body gets thrusted a bit off the seat - didn’t like this feeling at all. Overall it was good fun. We started at open and did all the rides we wanted before 2. Lines weren’t long except the we waited about 20 minutes at the white water rapids and no one announced the ride was having difficulty..we would have waited over 60 more minutes if we had not decided to leave. Wouldn’t mind returning because we still had fun .

1  Thank brianagraves80
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Traveled to Fiesta Texas with five of my grandchildren. The water park was closed and most of the rides were closed. This was after Memorial Day. There were no shows. The park was very dirty. The bathrooms were disgusting. We have season passes to Six flags over Texas, but won't be returning to Fiesta Texas.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The kids love the water park. They spent almost all day in the water. I’m surprised that the had to close the park because of thunderstorms.
We’ll be back again. We got season passes.