“Nice surprise!”

and up
San Antonio Trolley Tour
Ranked #82 of 268 things to do in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: San Antonio's family professional theater that offers live performances of famous fairy tales.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I don't even remember how I found information about this theatre, but this one rocks.

I have 7 and 3 year old sons and both of them really enjoyed the performance, Pinocchio. The actors were great and the stage and the theater were really well made.

On the day we visited (5/29 Fri), there was only the morning show (9:45) and there were full of kids from maybe school field trip or something. The performance was really interactive and well stuck to the original story.

The only downside is parking, but there was a free public parking (probably because it was weekday morning) across the street.

If you have young children, you should go there at least once. We are going to visit this theater probably every time we go to San Antonio.

1  Thank Mike_hmj

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Wish I had known about this place sooner... Took our three year old to see Llama Llama and had a blast!! Time to by season tickets!! The play area outside is awesome as well.

1  Thank Atomicbart
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

We took our 9 year old daughter to see the Best Christmas Pageant Ever, and we had a wonderful time. Great staff, great theatre, and the cast even stands in the hallway for pictures after the show. Tickets are reasonable, snacks are cheap, and a good time will be had by all!

Reviewed 21 September 2013

We had an amazing experience here! My wife and I took our two year old son to the Suessical and he had a blast, everything about this theater is fantastic! Colorful murals on the walls, friendly staff, beautiful theater and even the seats were comfortable. The sets were amazing and the actors obviously love performing for the kids. My son loved it so much we bought season tickets! I can't say enough good things about this theater. If you live in San Antonio or are visiting you simply must take your children here, they will thank you!
Don't be afraid of the parking situation there are many lots nearby that are cheap and safe.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

The Magik Theatre is a wonderfully magic place to take your children. The performances will blow you away with the professionalism and charm. Your children's eyes will light up and stay to meet the actors and actresses after the show. Don't miss this!