“WORST MISTAKE EVER!!! DISGUSTING HOTEL”

Knights Inn San Antonio Near AT&T Center
Ranked #256 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I should have known this hotel was a false representation. I walk into the lobby and it looks nothing like the photos from the website. The hotel room was DISGUSTING. Its inhabitable. As soon as you walk in, The MOLD and MILDEW takes your breath away. The door had a huge gap and was covered by black mold. Chipped paint was all over the floor near the door. The bathroom was a scene straight from a horror film. The toilet paper holder was covered in rust. There was thick black mold in the shower. The towels were dingy and non matching. The covers had cigarette holes in them. The walls looked as though someone threw a dirty diaper around. I stayed for 10 minutes and LEFT as fast as I could. I was not able to get a refund because I prepaid. I just sucked it up as a loss. Lesson learned. To be honest, we could have stayed at a crack house and felt safer and cleaner.

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!! They could not PAY ME to stay here again!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 August 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We made our reservations through Priceline.com. When we pulled into the parking lot it was obvious that we had made a mistake. The parking lot was not clean and the office had a mildew smell. We drove six hours, to get to San Antonio with four kids ranging in ages of 3 to 12 and they were very excited about being here. So we preceded with our check in. When we got into the room the first thing we noticed was the hideous smell and dirty, unvaccumed carpet. Then we were introduced to drug bags and syringes on the floor! One of the pillows had blood on it which they tried to cover up with a dirty pillow case! After taking pictures of everything we tried to call the office from the hotel room phone and the room phone did not work. So we called the front dest from our cell and the guy said there were no other rooms available. So I went to the front office to try and get our money back to go to a better hotel and the guy behind the desk said he would have to charge us for the night because we went into the room! My husband asked for the manager and he was not available but my husband convinced the guy behind the desk to get the manager on the phone. The manager also advised that we would have to pay for the first night. If. You. Don't. Want. Your. Kids. To. Be. Subjected. To. A. Dirty. Hotel. That. Includes. Drug. Parafanelia. And. Syringes. Do! Not! Take! Them! To! The! days! inn! hotel! @ 902 E Houston St, San Antonio, Tx!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 4 August 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2013

This was absolutely the worst place I have ever stayed! The photos of their property are FALSE REPRESENTATION! PLUS....their website says the rooms each have a refrigerator and microwave. Our group had seven rooms. NOT ONE of them had a refrigerator OR microwave! There were HOLES is the sheets! There were some kind of "winged" bugs in my bed. This picture you see on their website of the breakfast......IS A LIE! They do NOT have all that stuff! The lobby was absolutely FILTHY! We went through Priceline to get the room and bought a room for on the way TO, our destination...AND...on the way BACK from our destination. Neither Priceline, this hotel, Days Inn, or Capital one would help us GET OUT of the second stay.....so we had to "eat" that loss, staying at a NICE Hampton Inn on the return trip. We paid an additional $830 to stay at another place...because this Days Inn, San Antonio/Att&T Center is super unsanitary, unhealthy and unsafe. ADDITIONAL NOTE: When we were checking out, another customer was checking out and told the manager that their room had BLOOD SPLATTER on the wall in the bathroom. un(dirty word)believable! The ONLY reason there is even ONE dot in the rating, is because tripadvisor will not let you leave it blankl

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2013

The beds were horrible! The rooms smelled bad and I ended up going to a better hotel for just s little more. Then I was to be given a full refund but only got half my money back!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2013

First of all there's caution tape outside of the room where stayed (#230) which means that there was a homicide most likely. Room #230 feels like someone had died in it. It's in the very back of the hotel by a field. Found bullet holes in the walls being hid behind pictures that was covered by plaster and the door looked like it had been kicked in.This hotel is old as hell! This room is old as hell! Everything is ancient! Old @ss hard as hell mattresses and beds (woke up with my back hurting), old @ss comforters that looks like they were from 1975 with holes, the sheets were filthy, and it's the nastiest, dirtiest, funkiest smelling room ever. I was scared to sleep at night thinking that something was going to crawl on me. The paint is coming off of the walls. Things are carved in the wall. The carpet is dirty and it smells like dried up piss and crawfish. Must walk with either socks or shoes on at all times. It's spider webs everywhere. Glad that I bought my own pillow because theirs were filthy. There is no iron, microwave, or coffee pot for the maker. This looks like a crackhead/drug dealers room.The only thing good about the room was the AC and hot shower. I would not recommend this nasty @ss hotel to anyone.....

Room Tip: Anything but Room #230!!!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business