This hotel has again proven to be the best value for multiple-person groups in San Antonio! We had 8 in our group, ranging from 52 down to 3 years of age. We had a 2-bedroom unit in the non-smoking building, which was wonderfully clean and fresh. We ate terrific breakfasts each and every morning, anything from fresh waffles, yogurt, sausage & biscuits to cereal, donuts, bagels and fresh fruit. Our server, Harold (an International Intern from Alcapulco, MX) was just wonderful and a real pleasure whenever we interacted with him. The evening get-togethers were also very nice, with light snacks and cold refreshments for both the adults and the kids. The pool was very nice and clean, as was the hot tub. The location is close to the trolley line, which is very convenient for getting around the city, and within walking distance of El Mercado. Adrianna and Priscilla at the front desk, and Reynaldo who seemed to be a "jack of all trades" were also both friendly and professional. We have stayed at this hotel in the past and will do so again in the future. We also highly recommend it to anyone going to San Antonio for more than one night, as it is comfortable and affordable, especially when you consider the savings on your morning meals!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn San Antonio Downtown/Market Square offers an ideal location in the heart of downtown San Antonio, just off I-35. This great location is within minutes of top destinations including Market Square, the Riverwalk, the Alamodome, and the AT&T Center. Business travelers will appreciate the quick commute to the offices of AT&T, Toyota, Boeing, and HEB Grocery, as well as business-friendly amenities such as free proprety-wide WiFi, a 24-hour business center, and over 1,400 sq. Ft. Of flexible meeting and event space. Our suites are 50% larger than standard hotel rooms, and are highlighted by HD TVs, plush bedding, and the fully-equipped kitchens with refrigerator, microwave, and stove top. Start your day off with the complimentary breakfast buffet, and unwind in the evenings at the weekday evening social hour. Guests will love to maintain their active lifestyle with a workout in the fitness center or a game of basketball on the SportCourt, or they can spend a relaxing afternoon in the sun by the outdoor pool. With thoughtful amenities and prime location in the heart of downtown, Residence Inn San Antonio Downtown/Market Square is the perfect choice for extended stay trips or weekend getaways to San Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn San Antonio Downtown/Market Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Antonio Downtown / Market Square Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Residence Inn
- Residence Inn San Antonio Downtown/Market Square Texas