We knew from previous reviews on TripAdvisor that this was not a first class hotel. We expected it to be old, but it was only two blocks from the Alamo and Riverwalk and new Rivercity Mall, so we took a chance since we only wanted a hotel to sleep in for one night. The rate was great. The front desk personnel were very helpful and efficient. The room even had clean, fresh sheets, but that was about it. Bathroom had hair on the floor and on the wall, washable stains on the door of bathroom, and even paper from unwrapping the soap.
Furthermore, when I left, I left a white vest with an inside pocket that had money, glasses and my drivers license. I noticed I had left it 3 hours after we left and called back. Took them all day to return my call in which they said it was not found. When I said I didn't care about the jacket or the money, but really needed my driver's license, I received a call three hours later that they had "found" it laying in the motel room floor. NO WAY! My bad for leaving it, their bad for covering up a theft.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn San Antonio Alamo/riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Alamo/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Days Inn Riverwalk San Antonio
- San Antonio Days Inn
- Day Inn San Antonio Alamo Riverwalk
- Days Inn San Antonio Alamo/Riverwalk Texas