My family & I stayed here for 3 nights. The room was a great price. The hotel is a very short walk to the Alamo, Riverwalk and many other must see attractions while in San Antonio. The staff was very friendly. The valet attendants were quick & helpful. Parking is a bit pricey at $24 per day, but being in downtown, it is expected. Our room (and I believe all of their rooms) was a studio with 2 beds, a small kitchenette equipped with microwave, dishwasher, stove, etc. It also included standard eating and cooking utensils. The room also featured a separate sitting area and a desk, perfect for business traveling. The hot breakfast each morning was very good. Overall, we would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Antonio hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn San Antonio Downtown/Alamo Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Antonio Downtown/Alamo Plaza Hotel San Antonio
- Residence Inn Alamo Plaza
- San Antonio Residence Inn
- Residence Inn San Antonio Downtown/Alamo Plaza Texas