Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk
US$197
US$245
US$217
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$136
ComfortSuites
US$196
US$165
  • Restaurant
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$273
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe riveraveda productstobin centerfront deskkeurig coffee makerwater taxi stopminute walkwood floorsnice hotelwould stay here againsan antonio riverwalkroom was largestreet levelrestaurants and shopsthe pearldowntown areabalcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 December 2013

This was my first visit to San Antonio and my first experience staying at the Hotel Indigo anywhere. My compliments to Alex who made check in a breeze even though we needed two rooms, but only had reservations showing for 1. The complimentary drinks and breakfast was appreicated, but the "All American" breakfast leaves much to be desired. The bartender treated us very well. The weather was cold, but I still enjoyed the river taxi ride down to the restaurant area.

The room was huge and warm. The only issue I have is with the clock radio showing the incorrect time and not being able to reset it. I have seen radios before that are supposed to be self setting. Only thing is, they do no self set.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
RWIndigo, Manager at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank yo so much for your review! We are pleased to hear that our Front Desk Team was able to assist you on what we are sure was a stressful situation. We strive everyday to provide the best customer service possible and your input will be shared to all our team to ensure recognition and issues be addressed. Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

The location and accomodations make this a superb hotel, however, the staff made the experience even more special. Amy and David at the front desk made check in nearly effortless. Their welcoming spirit was what I needed after driving six hours. Patrick, Mikayla, and Francisco in the restaurant made me and my family feel as if we were VIP guests. I'm definitely going to spread the word about Hotel Indigo in San Antonio.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are spacious. Ask for an upgrade so your room overlooks the River Walk.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
RWIndigo, Manager at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

WOW! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We are always inspired by our guest and their feedback. We are definitely going to be sharing this with our team to recognize all of their efforts. We are very happy you were able to enjoy every aspect of your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Indeed it is a vibrantly coloured hotel but it is an average hotel. Yes it is on the Riverwalk but quite a long way from the restaurants. Our room did face the river and a construction site as well so sitting out on the balcony was unpleasant. The table out on the balcony was torn and unsightly, the roof leaked and the paneling along the edge was cracked and torn. Not a pretty sight at all. The room was clean with clean linens and towels and housekeeping did a good job of cleaning it.
There is not much else going for this hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms 327,329,328 - they face the construction and noise.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review. We do apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We are addressing all issues stated. It is with reviews such as this that we are able to provide our guest with great hotels guest love. We definitely hope you are able to give us another chance in the future to really wow you and of course thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I especially like the southwestern style art and decor. I also like that I can easily park my car across the street and I'm only about a block from the river walk. My room was fresh and clean, linens clean, I had a great view of the river walk, and a living room area and kitchen. They have a nice bar area and an outdoor patio area for having drinks. Breakfast is made to order and I had delicious breakfast tacos and juice. A great deal and a great experience.

Room Tip: Upstairs with river view
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas K
RWIndigo, Manager at Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the unique flare the hotel design holds. Our patio overlooking the Riverwalk is something we always recommend our guest to visit. We definitely hope to see you here with us again on you next trip to San Antonio.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This is a Good property and the first time I have stayed at an Indigo Hotel (ihg brand). I think it is priced a little bit over what it needs to be given its proximity on the riverwalk but this is really a minor point and I might be being too cost conscious. The brand seems to be the IHG brands attempt to be more European and more Boutique. I think they do a decent job. The staff overall with pleasant and helpful and the property seems to be maintained adequately. The propety on the backside facing the riverwalk is a bit of an oasis in the city and is a nice space. The front side faces some pretty run down elements but they have done a good job to put a decent amount of frontage so you feel like you are in a hacienda set up.

If you want to walk to the main part of the Riverwalk and Alamo give yourself about 8-10 minutes.

I rented a car and parked across the street in the hotel property for $13 a day.

The internet WIFI was free but was god awful slow in the room (at least mine).

Ate in the restaurant for breakfast and dinner one time each and the food was average and the prices I felt were too high compared to what you could get elsewhere.

Room Amenities were good. Coffee maker, refrig, hair dryer, toiletries.

Only negative comment was that the door leading to the room looked like it had been tampered with. The points around deadbolt from the outside looked like a tool had been used and the screws holding in the plate where the bolt slides in was loose. That did not given me a very comfortable feeling and I made a comment to the front desk that they probably should have this looked at.

Otherwise - Solid stay, would stay here again.

Room Tip: I would choose a different room other than rm 310. There are rooms overlooking the riverwalk and pool that are nicer but probably are priced a little higher.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business