On our first trip to San Antonio for New Year's Eve, we decided to stay at the Fairfield. I'm a Marriott frequent visitor and the Fairfield was a nice stay. The staff was very attentive and the hotel has been recently remodeled and looks great.
On New Year's Day, with a lot of tired and sleepy guest, they extended their breakfast service and kept us all happy.
I'd highly recommend this location if you head off to San Antonio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Downtown is located off I-10/35, making Sea World, Six Flags, the Alamo, and the metropolitan area easily accessible. Just a short walk from Market Square and the Alamo, our downtown hotel features a redesigned lobby equipped with free WiFi and 24-hour Market. Start your day off right with a free breakfast buffet each morning then take a dip in our indoor pool. Each guest room features Marriott signature bedding, ergonomic workspace, free WiFi and flat-screen TV with free HBO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Downtown/Market Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn San Antonio Downtown/Market Square Hotel San Antonio
- Fairfield Inn Market Square
- Fairfield San Antonio
- San Antonio Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Downtown/Market Square Texas