This was my first, and last, stay at a Hyatt Place. I was supposed to be there two nights. I checked out after the first night ... almost didn't even stay the whole night. I was kept awake most of the night because of the train track across the street, and the noisy, clunky air conditioning unit that was right next to the bed. Some of the staff had an attitude. Check out process took way too long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled, this modern hotel is 2.7 miles from the McNay Art Museum, and 3.6 miles from the San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium. Our polished rooms feature free WiFi, 42-inch flat-screen TVs and pull-out sofas. They also come with work areas and mini-fridges. Complimentary hot breakfast is available. Additional amenities include an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a 24/7 menu and market. There's also a business center, free parking and an airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place San Antonio Airport/Quarry Market reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place San Antonio Airport Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Place San Antonio Airport/Quarry Market Texas