“Great View! Worth Seeing Once!”

Tower of the Americas
Book In Advance
US$49.99*
and up
San Antonio River Walk Cruise, Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Tower of the Americas...
US$42.11*
and up
San Antonio Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour, River Cruise, and Tower of the...
US$64.98*
San Antonio Super Pass
Ranked #32 of 265 things to do in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: This 750-foot tower built for the 1968 HemisFair has unbeatable panoramic views, especially if you're in the tower's revolving restaurant.
Baltimore, Maryland
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Great View! Worth Seeing Once!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

It's a tower. It offers a great view of San Antonio. It's not going to blow you away, but it's definitely worth seeing once. For me, the great and surprising draw was the Hemisfair Park that surrounds the tower. There's beautiful gardens, flowers, fountains, and historic shops and restaurants. I was very impressed and I would return even if just to see the park! Beautiful!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Im-Batman1971

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Gorgeous View”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to come here for my birthday dinner. I thought the atmosphere was perfect and very romantic. The food was great and excellent service. If I come back to San Antonio, this will definitely be a place I visit again.

Texas, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good Food, Awesome Views”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The food is a little pricey, but worth it. We only spent about $80 for two, including desert. (We did skip alcohol though.) I think it's a must when you go to San Antonio, at least once. The view is amazing! The servers were friendly (and bless their hearts.. a lot of them were stopping what they were doing to take everyone's picture as the sun went down). The chocolate molten cake desert is a must if you're getting desert!

Visited August 2014
Chipley
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Awesome View”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This is where we started our tours in San Antonio, and so thankful we did. The 360 degree view of San Antonio was absolutely incredible and the history of Texas given inside was first class. We totally enjoyed the movie with 4 D affects. The staff was incredible! Thank you!!!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank cfarmerbrown2
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“It's a must see for all ages!! ”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went up to the bar around 9pm. He was reluctant and was only going because I've talked about it for YEARS! The drink at the bar was so so, nice staff. Beautiful view!! We walked around the restaurant, my husband couldn't believe the floor was actually rotating:) Amazing place for date night!! Needless to say we're taking our daughters back, prior to sunset (better views possibly for them) for dinner on our next SA trip, it's a must do while in town!!!