My husband and I have been staying here for seven weeks now and are completely miserable. The good: very large, newly renovated rooms. The bad: inept staff, constant water and internet outages, construction crews party and have bonfires into the early morning. The bonfires are incredibly stupid to have given the construction crews are rebuilding the other building of hotel because it BURNED DOWN. When we checked in we paid a month upfront as is standard with long term stays. About a week and a half into our stay we found out there was a computer glitch and it erased us and our payment from the system. We found out this happened because we filed a complaint with the corporate office because they were returning mail addressed to us. The manager said this would be fixed. About 9 days left in our payment we started getting calls saying we owed money and had to checkout. We went to the desk and showed them what the problem was and they apologized and again said they woukd fix it. Two days later the calls resumed. It was a few days shy of needing to pay for another month but we went downstairs to have the same exact conversation we had a couple other times. We also paid for the next month. The next day we were told the same thing. I still dont think they have the slightest clue what is going on. The manager says its because he has a new staff. I'm sorry, but you can't teach common sense and reasoning abilities. If the staff can't grasp common business practices and sense then they don't need to be working there. The front desk manager has zero customer service skills and we avoid calling or going down there at all costs when she is on duty. Them returning our mail, even though they knew we were waiting for it, cost us an entire Saturday to drive eight hours roundtrip to go get it and $120 in gas. To sum it up, great rooms that you pay an extra $400 a month for compared to other studio 6 properties but is not worth an extra penny given the issues mentioned. Save yourself the frustration and high blood pressure. Stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio 6 San Antonio Airport is a non-smoking all suite property with full equipped kitchens. Less than 2 miles away from the San Antonio International Airport and North Star Mall. We are and extended stay property and offer weekly housekeeping for our long term guest.We offer a guest laundry facility, and Free WiFi in all guest rooms and HD TV with Free HBO and SHOWTIME. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Studio 6 San Antonio - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homegate Studio Hotel Airport
- Studio 6 San Antonio - Airport Texas