“Relaxed, spacious, friendly and comfortable”

Travelodge Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport
Ranked #88 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 17 September 2012

This is a nice family place. We've stayed here on Christmas shopping trips to San Antonio and aside from the weather we've never had a complaint. After a long day standing in lines and struggling through the clogged arteries of shopping malls it's nice to get back and unload and find there's still plenty of room to move about comfortably. The room was quiet and warm despite inclement weather, and it's not far to a reasonably good restaurant or an HEB to stock up on finger food. And it's nice to park in front of your room, too.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Travelodge Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport

Reviewed 4 September 2012

The room I was in needed a deep "Spring" cleaning it wasn't filthy though. I have bad allergies and dust makes me sneeze I unfortunately sneezed a lot during my stay. The staff is fantastic!! Loved the playground and the pool!!! I Will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 26 August 2012

I've stayed at this hotel on my last two (2) visits to San Antonio and love the scenery and quietness of this hotel. Love the kitchenette units and the staff is VERY friendly. I did have my car broken into on one visit where a GPS was stolen but mainly my fault for not locking the car door. I love the outdoor front patio at every unit (great for smokers). Pool is inviting and a good breakfast in the morning.

Room Tip: Outdoor front patio at every unit is great for smokers.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2012 via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel and we were pretty impressed. They had a playground and a big swimming pool for the family outside the courtyard. They also had plenty of picnic benches around the pool area. They rooms were spacious and were designed like cabins. Again, very nice. The carpet seemed a little old but overall we really liked this place. We look forward in staying here next time were in SA!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Brand new hotel and we could not of been pleased more. Excellent front desk service, beautiful clean room and an abundant breakfast.

Would definitely stay again

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2012

this was a great place for us to stay with another family. we had two small boys with us. it was nice that each family got their own room and bathroom in this suite. we wish we had more days to stay and enjoy the kitchen we had with lots of upgrades. the living room was a nice touch especially for the kids to be able to watch a dvd. the porch was cute, though our unit only had one rocking chair not the chairs (plural) that we had been expecting. the bathrooms were very nicely upgraded especially the master, EXCEPT that there was dust on the doors and mildew in the jets in the whirlpool bath. it was clean at the bottom but obviously no one had taken the time to clean out the jets at all so my son could not get bath in there because it was gross. the bed was nice but not very comfortable, the bed and headboard creaked every time we rolled over on the bed. the sheets were scratchy but smelled clean . we would like to go back next time because we still loved the vibe of the place especially the front desk people who were so kind and super friendly. there are cons to this place but it isnt home its just a place to stay in san antonio and i think it is well worth the money for such a family friendly place.

Room Tip: get the two bed room two bath suite
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2012

My friend & I stayed here while in town for Dave Ramsey's Seminar. Got a great deal. Clean & beautiful interior. My only complaint was couldn't get wifi to work.

• Stayed: April 2012