Travelodge Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport
Ranked #84 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
S��͏D
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

The staff is very nice and helpful. The accommodations are good, the price
is also good and the location is very accessible.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

It was not spic n span but it was decent enough for me and my family and let me tell you I am a clean freak, so my expectations were met. I loved that they had barbecue areas with picnic tables throughout the premises. The pool area was great along with play area for the kids. We stayed five days and I really enjoyed it. The staff was real nice and the housekeepers did a good job, and the breakfast was pretty good. It really felt like a home and we truly enjoyed our stay. Hey it was inexpensive and great what else can u aak for. Some of the reviews r true but do what i did buy some air freshener and some lysol spray and we r good. Its only a vaca not a permenant home. Loved this place.Free beer Tues.Wed. and Thurs.

• Stayed August 2013
Woodville, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

I booked this place for a one night stay & then decided to begin my trip early so booked an extra night. We arrived very late at night or otherwise probably would have left. The staff was very friendly. The parking areas are dimly lit. As soon as we went into our room & turned the ceiling fan/light on, huge dust balls went flying. It was obvious that the rooms were older (which would have been ok), but the sink was cracked and nasty..The sheets were clean so we went to bed. In the morning I was awakened by a noise in the bathroom. I thought one of my children were in there. After the noise didn't stop, I got up to check only to realize that my kids were asleep. The noises continued and were loud. There was apparently a large (coon, possum,etc.) animal under the bathtub. After telling this problem to the staff, I was offered a remodeled room and told "these are cabins and there are animals". I'm from the country & I can deal with animals, but not under the tub. After I refused the room, the staff was very kind and cancelled my next night at no cost & refunded the first. The manager stated that they were under new ownership & in the process of remodelings. (There were some guys working a few cabins down so this was believable.) However, in my opinion, they should have put me in a remodeled room first.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

Had a decent stay here with family for a reunion. Nice pool and play area for kids. Decent eating area with grills to use. There was a nice sized room to use for our get together. The bedrooms are large with a seating area.

The things I didnt like was they didn't clean the rooms very well. Our bathroom always stinked like urine and the ice bucket was dirty. The breakfast didn't have much of a selection, but it was decent considering it was free.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
PR
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

Needed a place to spend a few night with my family and this was one within my budget. The place is nice, free parking, free wi-fi. The staff was very friendly.

The room was clean, everything was good, had a small refrigeration, microwave, coffee maker.

Now, the unit we were in, were in front of the playground, so, there was a lot of beach sand there, so, every time you enter the room you were carrying sand with you. As for the noise and other things like that, I can’t complain.

One other thing, this place is located near the highway, so, easy access, but, if you plan to visit the city or do business there, you have to drive like 20 minutes to get there, also there are no near attractions, and you better have a car.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jrc_pr
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

How can I start? Filthy floors (black feet, seriously), sheets not on mattresses, broken dresser, broken telephone, screen on window hanging off, broken television, burned out lights, no compensation, just offered another equally terrible room. NOT WORTH THE CHEAP PRICE.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family