Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall
US$315
US$279
US$175
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$115
US$300
US$251
US$1,949
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$174
  • Restaurant
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$179
US$363
US$279
  • Pool
All reviewsmary helenwafflesfront deskthe breakfast areabreakfast ladyfriendly hotelindoor poolbreakfast servicerestaurants within walking distancefree breakfastsan antonio airportmorning breakfastroom was clean and comfortableevery staff memberhotel is locatedstayed one nightminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Great place to stay,beds and pillows are really comfortable.Traffic is bad trying to get in here,but where isnt traffic bad here.It didnt help that it poured down rain while I was there.They have the best brownies and cookies given coplimentary when check in yummy.lots of shopping and restaurants nearby.also close to airport.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 7 July 2012

Thank you for your positive review! Many of our guests feel the same about our freshly baked cookies at check in. We are very please to hear that you enjoyed them. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to San Antonio.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

I travel infrequently, and recently had the opportunity to stay at this Fairfield Inn location. To my surprise, my room was ready when I checked in during the early afternoon prior to heading out for a full afternoon of work. Hours later, I returned to a clean, fresh room, ready to crash. The air conditioning had been adjusted to a comfortable temperature, and I enjoyed a bottled tea over fresh ice cubes.
What a restful night! I awoke feeling rested, amazed that the surroundings were centrally located and yet so quiet. Many thanks to Carla and her friendly staff for their five star service.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
GM_FFIS_SA_AIR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us, and will make sure to pass along your kind words to the rest of the staff. We enjoyed having you, and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here many times and its always great. The staff is awesome and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Location is perfect. I enjoy breakfast with the Jimmy Dean sandwiches.

• Stayed: May 2012
GM_FFIS_SA_AIR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel. We appreciate your kind words. We strive to be the best in service! I will be sharing your comments with the staff. We look forward to serving you the next time you are in San Antonio!

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Nice, semi-upscale hotel, near the airport, with a shuttle. Restaurants within walking distance. No truck parking. Comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us how your stay was. We enjoy hearing back from our guests, and use this interaction as a way to imporove. If there is anything that we can do to further assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks!

Reviewed 15 April 2012

This is an older property. But the moment you walk in the door you are treated like royalty. The front desk staff is among the nicest and most professional I have ever dealt with. Went out of their way to make sure my groups stay was wonderful. Rooms are well maintained and very clean. Very safe location. Easy to get to all parts of the city. Hope I get back here soon.

Room Tip: No bad rooms
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

I appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback on your stay with us. We enjoy serving our guests each and every day! I will be sharing your kind comments with the staff. We hope to serve you again the next time you visit San Antonio!