The room I stayed in was a suite, it was very large which was great. Had a fridge and a microwave which is hard to come by for some reason these days. However, the room was very dated, and had a little bit of a musky odor. The AC did not work very well and we were very hot all night. That is really my only complaint. I stayed on a family discount rate so it was fine, but I probably wouldn't stay again on a regular Marriott rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY-RENOVATED! The Fairfield Inn San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall hotel features renovated rooms and lobby just a half mile from the terminal. Guests appreciate our free perks including airport shuttle, WiFi and hot breakfast. Rest peacefully in redesigned rooms with flat-screen TVs, blackout curtains and plush bedding. Take a dip in our pool or get in a workout at our 24-hour fitness center. Join us every morning for a complimentary breakfast buffet where we’re serving up hot and cold favorites. Why hassle with downtown options when you can choose the newly-renovated Fairfield Inn San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall Hotel San Antonio
- Fairfield San Antonio
- San Antonio Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall Texas