All reviews free drinks parking garage san antonio airport hot dogs breakfast and dinner free shuttle alcoholic beverages nachos kick back oatmeal hot breakfast queen suite baked potato great place to stay included breakfast fridge and microwave short drive
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Hotel is in an ideal location, of restaurants, shops and bars. You can walk any where, but the hotel does provide shuttle up to 2-3 miles. Its also close to the airport, mall, fast food, Cracker Barrell (yum).

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Husband and I were staying here one night for early flight next day! Love the atmosphere and the feel of the hotel! Loved the rooms different liked the exposed brick and the comfy bed! Enjoyed the Spanish feel! The shuttle service was prompt and on time! Also enjoy the closeness of the mall and Cheesecake Factory and now kona grill across the highway

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We got away to San Antonio (from Corpus Christi) this weekend for an impromptu trip to the SA Zoo with our granddaughters and their Aunt. We made it to the hotel about 9:30 and they were busy. We were greeted with smiles and a great sense of humor from the receptionist. We settled in for a great night's sleep. We ALWAYS look forward to the AWESOME breakfast at Drury Inn. There is so much to choose from....there is something there for everyone!! Fresh fruit....waffles (you cook 'me)....eggs...sausage....biscuits/gravy...potatoes....cereal....oatmeal....breads...bagels...donuts....yogurts....orange/apple juice....coffee....milk....etc!!!! Drury Inn or Drury Plaza is our FAVORITE hotel of choice!!! We especially like the Airport and Drury Plaza North Stone Oak!! We are ALWAYS treated like family when we are there!!! Wished they had more Drury Inns in Texas!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I wanted to give this hotel a higher rating, but it was in the midst of some remodeling and things were a bit chaotic during my short stay: some elevators were working, others were commandeered by the construction crews. The hotel is very large, so finding my room was a bit confusing. However, room was clean and comfortable, although I saw alot of construction machinery outside my window so may be noisy during the day. Breakfast had good variety and the shuttle to the airport was ontime.

Room tip: Construction may have been completed by now, but check anyway before choosing a room.
Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I stayed there for three weeks and found there a very welcoming, nice, clean and comfortable place, particularly if you plan to stay long. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Everything was clean and the hotel was conveniently located. It is very close to San Antonio airport and also to North Stat Mall, many restaurants and supermarkets. I absolutely enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: January 2017