This place was wonderful, a little walk down from all the activities so it was quite peaceful to be away from the rest of the noise.
Right on the riverwalk, we enjoyed the roof top jacuzzi. They do have a pool, but it was a bit chilly while we were there. We walked down and had dinner on the Riverwalk and spent a night at Howl at the Moon Saloon. A must see.
Free cocktail hour and hor derves were served from 5:30-7, wine, mixed drinks and beer.
The place was VERY clean and the service was top notch.
Will most certainly stay again the next time we are in San Antonio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five minutes away from San Antonio International Airport, Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport offers free extras every day! A free, hot breakfast is served every morning and free hot food and cold beverages in the evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). Travelers enjoy the free airport shuttle from 4 a.m. to 12 a.m. daily. Covered, gated parking is available during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport Hotel San Antonio
- Drury Inn And Suites San Antonio Airport
- San Antonio Drury Inn
- Drury San Antonio
- Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport Texas