We did not stay here out of choice but because we were stranded in San Antonio due to the volcano and we could not get home.
The staff were the nicest staff I have ever come across in an hotel - could not do enough for us and were really friendly in a genuine not fake way.
They upgraded us to a suite and put us on a crisis rate which was of great help given our travel insurance will not pay for our extended stay :). The room was clean and quiet (given its closeness to the 410).
The breakfast was good with an extensive selection and the popcorn, sodas, alcoholic drinks and evening snacks really helped with our already stretched budget.
We enjoyed the hot tub and the pool and the gym area. TV channel selection was good too - well we were there without a car and quite bored!!
Thanks Drury whilst hotels in Europe were hiking their fees to cash in on the crisis you showed compassion.
You do need a car if you stay here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five minutes away from San Antonio International Airport, Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport offers free extras every day! A free, hot breakfast is served every morning and free hot food and cold beverages in the evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). Travelers enjoy the free airport shuttle from 4 a.m. to 12 a.m. daily. Covered, gated parking is available during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport Hotel San Antonio
- Drury Inn And Suites San Antonio Airport
- San Antonio Drury Inn
- Drury San Antonio
- Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport Texas