Courtyard San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewssan antonio airportmary janebase of operationsfairfield innfront deskmarriott courtyardmaintenance issuesstarbucks coffeerental cargreat hotelindoor poolwalking distanceclean hotelspecial thankshighly recommend this hotelwill stay there againconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2013

It was a really good hotel. It is located properly and nearly everytime we go to San Antonio we try to stay there. It is not a pricey hotel and it has a Starbucks, how cool is that! I really recommend it, it is a good hotel if you are looking for a reliable hotel with very good service.

• Stayed: August 2013
Jon L, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Airport/North Star Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to learn you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to San Antonio.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Had a short stay, the staff is very nice, and the rooms were clean. There is a Papadeaux in the same parking lot, and a Fairfield Inn as well, free parking (uncovered for all). The courtyard was pretty typical and met all my expectations, the friendly staff made it a little nicer!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank hodels
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Great staff-very helpful-room was cool and spotless. A great hotel to catch an early morning flight from. Staff was helpful in locating a great Mexican restaurant that was not a tourist type. This is a well run hotel. Would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

I stay at this hotel for business about 8 times a year. It was renovated a couple years ago and now has the modern marketplace style lobby. Located across the highway from the airport and on the intersection of 410 and 281, its easy to get anywhere in SA quickly. Less than 10 minutes to downtown. Mall is next door and Pappadeuxs restaurant shares the parking lot...decent southern food in a festive lively atmosphere. I have always found the staff friendly and helpful. Always been clean every time ive stayed there as well and i can recommend if youre looking for a well kept, mid priced business travel hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 21 July 2013

These pages are not long enough to describe how new and more wonderful our recent stay became at the Courtyard Marriott Hotel.
Of course we always have chose a Marriott but have not vacationed for a long long time. It was both our birthdays this July and we wanted to have TWO special days. Your Marriott hotel and ALL your staff has made that a superb reality!
I, George, was celebrating my 82nd birthday and my eighth year in Texas (from Arizona).
The Jacuzzi Hot tub and pool made my stay in Antonio a regenerated pleasant excursion. I was energized daily by dipping in that hot-tub! This gave me the circulation and energy to tramp around Sea-World all day.
The morning breakfast at your Bistro gave my wife and I the blast-off to a whole day of touring and walking. We left and entered the hotel to the happy, smiling, friendly greetings of the entire staff at ALL times. Even got super directions and map to Sea-World from Spencer and Marsha or Millssa personally saved me a newspaper and left it my room for me when we went out to dinner! They were day workers and suggested the fine "Pappaduex" restaurant right next door. A fabulous sea food dinner place. We were strangers to San Antonio and they helped us continually and politely with ALL our many questions.
To top-off our departure the lady hotel manager bid us goodbye and made sure we were leaving happily and satisfied. We told her how great our room and stay was right down to the
furnishings and wi-fi. As was the cleanliness and care of the house maids. I can go on, but I'm sure you know we'll be coming back - - - again and again, when we can!
Sincerely, George & Sandra Fischer July 19 and 20 2013