Days Inn San Antonio Near Fiesta Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsexcellent roomroom was cleanthe general managersix flagsexcellent staymini fridgehot breakfasthome away from homedefinitely stay here againthe breakfast areabusiness triptelephoneunlockmotelbedspreadwalmartrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2008

We are a family on a tight budget. We choose this hotel because of the money. It was a great fit for a family of 5 on a budget wanting to go on vacation. We were extremely happy with the hotel and the service we received. Room was cleaned daily. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was served on time. The only downfall was we would have liked fresh fruit on the breakfast buffet. But for the cost we got the hotel and the 5 of us to stay without an extra fee and the pool we just went to Sams/Walmart and purchased our fruit for our breakfast. Gotta give a little to get a little. We loved that it had a refrigerator/freezer in our room and a microwave. Thanks Days Inn for making our vacation reasonable and affordable.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank my1angel7
Reviewed 23 June 2008

I booked this hotel as it is close to the company that I am dealing with. The staff at the front desk upon check-in (daytime) was very friendly and helpful and I looked forward to a pleasant stay. What I saw and happened during the next 5 days was a different story.

1) Internet service in the room is sporadically and never worked at nighttime. I had to go to the hotel lobby to access the Internet and several complaints to the staff on night time duty never brought any improvement.
2) Breakfast is good if you like sugar as they only offer cereal,danish and muffins. Don't go there before 7:00 or you can only get the coffee from the evening before.
3) Staff on nighttime duty had problems in connecting calls to my room as my company associates told me that they tried to reach me but could not be connected through.
4) Rooms on the second floor only have a window to the walkway so if you like your privacy then you have no view outside. Maintenance of the room is also way below standard compared with other hotels in the same price range

Summary: I will visit San Antonio again in October but I definitely won't be staying at the Days Inn Fiesta Park.

Stayed: June 2008
Reviewed 7 September 2006

We have never stayed in a hotel as filthy and disgusting as this hotel. First off, the front desk staff was extremely rude when we checked in. He was bothered that we woke him up to check in. The room we were in had ugly stains on the carpets and chairs. When we woke up the next morning, we were greeted by 5 cockroaches!!!! My daughter also woke up with some type of bug bite on her face (it swelled up and looked like she was hit in the eye)!!! When we took a shower, the towels looked like someone had mistaken them for toliet paper (brown and gross). The manager did not take any interest in what we reported to him. After much arguing, he did agree to move us to another room. Of course, the room was just as disgusting. Please save yourself the headache, DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank sunshineinnm
Reviewed 19 March 2006

A little worried due to the previous review, but got a great rate online so went ahead. The hotel was fine -- especially for a budget family getaway weekend. The breakfast bar offerings were a little sparse as the morning went on, so try to go down earlier rather than later. This hotel is in a great location as far as being close to malls, restaurants, shopping centers, and Six Flags Fiesta Texas - only 5 minutes to the theme park! The maid service starts early, so put your "Do Not Disturb" sign out if you're not planning to be up & around by about 9 or so. Overall, we thought this hotel was fine -- not great, not terrible, but a budget-friendly spot that helped us save $ for the other things we wanted to do in San Antonio!

Stayed: March 2006
1  Thank TexasB
A TripAdvisor Member
Texas
Reviewed 24 October 2005

This hotel had no batteries in the remote. Trail of ants on the ceiling, and NO working lights in the room.

• Stayed: October 2005, travelled on business