Hyatt Place San Antonio Northwest
US$315
US$279
US$175
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$115
US$300
US$251
US$1,949
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$174
  • Restaurant
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$190
Agoda.com
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
US$179
  • Pool
All reviewscounty linesea islandhot breakfast sandwichesmedical centerfree breakfastlarge tvsix flagsrestaurants within walking distanceyogurtwould recommend this hotel to anyoneeasy accessrooms were very cleanwould stay againexcellent stayhotel rooma great place to staycleaning staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2009

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Our socks turned black, not grey, black on the bottom wearing them in the room. I had our baby with us and her hands and knees turned black as well. It was a true dissappointment to an otherwise enjoyable stay. The hotel's fire alarm went off at about 4:30 AM. False alarm, thank God!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2009

The staff was effortlessly welcoming and pleasant. When we arrived, we received a full tour. Staff continued to make me smile each time I saw one of them!
The continental breakfast was better than most in that they had a very nice lounge area, dishes were nicer than most, and food and drinks were constantly well stocked. The breakfast food was typical, but they did add some freshly cut melon and grapefruit which was a nice addition.
The room was very stylish and extremely comfortable. The only thing I have to complain about is that the bathrooms were tiny, but that did not bother me.
We are extremely happy with our stay and will not hesitate to go back! Thank you Hyatt Place!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2009

Our car was broken into while we stayed there. There are no security cameras or security guard on duty at night. The manager and corporate said there were signs in the parking lot. that they are not responsible vandalism. That means they are only covering themselves and have NO REGARD for the safety of their guests. The manager said there was also a breakin the night before. GREAT!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bascpcs
Reviewed 22 June 2009

The hotel is located in a real nice area of the city with lots of restaurants and stores to go to. My wife and I traveled with out 3 yr. old and really enjoyed our two night stay at this hotel. Check in was fast and the staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel has a nice smell to it when you first walk in. We walked in our room after 3 hours of travel and the room was very clean and the temperature was great. The room has a mini living quarters with nice furniture. This area was nice to watch movies from especially from that 42" plasma t.v. that swiveled to the living room area and to the bedroom area. My wife really enjoyed the plasma. The restroom was a bit tight, but it did the job. I have a bad back and the bed was comfortable for me, which I was impressed with. They have cold drinks, and sandwiches available 24 hours for sale at the front desk area. There is a nice BBQ restaurant, The County Line, and a Seafood restaurant about 200 yards from the hotel which was very convienant to have. There was plenty of parking and the hotel did not seem like it was very packed (for being summer). Check out was fast and pleasant and the manager stopped what she was doing to ask us if we had enjoyed our stay. We did not use the pool, but it look pretty spacious and not too crowded. No doubt in my mind I would definetly stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2009

Check-in was quick and received a free hot breakfast as this was my first stay. Room was clean and had an adequate amount of space. Our room had a king bed and "L" shaped pull out couch. Loved the 42" flat screen! The free breakfast was not much just different types of bread, cereal, fruit, and yogurt. Beverages included milk, juice, tea, and Starbucks coffee. The small rate error was quickly corrected by the manager. Overall I was very happy with my stay and would return.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family