“Wonderful Stay”

Extended Stay America - San Antonio - Colonnade
Ranked #205 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 7 January 2013

This was the first time staying at Extended Stay Deluxe and found it very nice for the price and location. The property is clean,employees friendly and the service great. I'll come back again and again. I stayed in a queen suite next to the pool area. The fitness was nice to use while staying as well.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank kevin g
RDOAustin, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Antonio - Colonnade, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2013

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe- San Antonio. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

The experience we had at this hotel was one of the very BEST, we have ever had, with years and years of hotel stays due to medical reasons.
The staff was incredible, the rooms were very, clean and the hotel suites are large.
We had three different room types, the queen suite was great and the double queen suite was very large. The suites all had great kitchen's with refrigerators, and flat screen TV's.
The morning breakfast was great with coffee, bagels, danish and fresh fruit.
The swimming pool area was beautiful with chairs and tables to sit outside.
The work out room was perfect and it was so nice to have a laundry room to use.
We love the place.
Suzanne, the hotel manager is awesome and her staff was great. Especially Monica, the young lady at the front desk. Monica really went the extra mile to assist my family!
We will be back and we also told everyone we could how fabulous this place is over at the medical center. James B and Family

Room Tip: We had 3 different room types from a Queen studio suite, to a very large 2 queen suite, All 3 rooms...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank JamBaker
RDOAustin, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Antonio - Colonnade, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe - San Antonio Colonnade.. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

I stay in hotels about 200 nights a year, as a construction project manager. For hotels, I pretty much don't need the bells and whistles - I like a quick bite to eat in the morning, and an exercise room. Which is precisely why I stay at this Extended Stay Deluxe in San Antonio. Always a great price, SA, TX can get pretty spendy in the summer months. It is always quiet. And you are pretty much right in the center of everything on the I-10 West corridor. Easy to get downtown and even easier to get to La Cantera and the shopping in that part of town.

I would not bring my family, as the kids would probably get bored, but for a single traveller that just wants a quiet place to sleep and work on the laptop - it cannot be beat.

Room Tip: make a reservation for the best price - online is always best.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Ken H
RDOAustin, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Antonio - Colonnade, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe San Antonio - Colonnade. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

We were in town for a long weekend, two nights, it was fine, the area was convenient and safe, a nice little breakfast and lunch place, (The Egg and I), right on the corner on your way out of the complex. The suite was large and quiet, clean, but a little dated, the staff was very nice and helpful. They were very accomadating to all our needs! Extra towels, bed linens for the sofa bed, directions around town, etc. It suited all our needs for the weekend.

Room Tip: Its not that big of a hotel, rooms are all pretty much the same. However they do allow pets, which...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank tklwood
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Antonio - Colonnade, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

Wonderful hotel full kitchen to cook your breakfast lunch and dinner
They to offer bagels and muffins for the guest in the morning that are on the go
Very tasty I might add
Even if you paid me I wouldn't stay anywhere else
Our family has been here four months do to my relocation with work while we find a place
This is also a child and pet friendly hotel
So far haven't had a complaint with my rambunctious toddler running around in the room
I recommend this place a 1000 times over
Thank you for making it feel like home
Peter you and all the staff are amazing and really good people
God bless you all

• Stayed: August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Antonio - Colonnade, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels. Good luck with your relocation!

Reviewed 6 August 2012

Great location, great price, great service...the rooms were clean...easy check in...breakfast could've been better..it was muffins and bagels.it was easy to find we had a great time, swimming pool was a good size there were also many tables and chairs to relax while kids swam.

• Stayed: July 2012

Thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. Except for the breakfast, it sounds like we were able to do just that for you. Please do accept my apologies for not communicating our breakfast On the Go options better to you upon check-in.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other brand locations.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Wonderful! Your staff is very good natured and friendly. They're very eager to help and I wanted for nothing. Very quiet, too. I slept like a baby. Please thank them for me.

Room Tip: They are all nice.. Very quiet, too.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Antonio - Colonnade, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2012

Nelson,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe San Antonio - Colonnade. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words."