The hotel is in an excellent location, the hotel has excellent staff, however; it is amazing that a hotel in this location can be as run down on the inside as it is. The hallways are dated, the rooms are dated, and they both smell musty and damp. I was away for a short vacation, but to imagine someone spending a week here, wow, that must be horrible.
The guests reflect the cheap pricing, as most of them are large families who could care less about others in the hotel. An example; Their was a woman talking loudly in the hallway outside of my room. I asked one woman to please talk a little softer, and she got louder. She said she was talking outside so she would not wake her kids. The next day, those kids were running in and out of the room why the two older ones were playing on the only elevator in the building. Also I was also lucky enough to have a room next to someone who brought their dog with them on vacation, but decided to leave it in their room. So I got a late night bark session louder than my television, and I got a great wake up call on my last day. Two hours earlier than I was planning to awaken, I got to be awoken by, "YAP, YAP, YAP....." So, my opinion, if you are a loud rowdy family, or plan to leave your lap dog in your room for your stay, by all means stay here...otherwise go somewhere else!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Antonio - Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe San Antonio-Colonnade Hotel San Antonio
- Extended Stay San Antonio
- San Antonio Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - San Antonio - Colonnade Texas