We picked this hotel for it's centralized location to the downtown area and Sea World. It is located in a cul de sac type street right off the highway with 2 other extended stay hotels and an apartment complex, so the only traffic in the parking lot was for the hotel. For our short stay we experienced no problems with outside noise or safety. There was a restaurant (The Egg & I) at the end of the street that served breakfast & lunch. There were lots of other eateries all within a mile either way on the highway, plus an HEB grocery store.
The inside hallways were always clean and well lit. Our room had 2 queen beds and a fold out sofa sleeper. There was also a recliner, desk and chair w/lamp, dresser, and a breakfast-type bar with 2 stools between the kitchen and beds. The beds were not very comfortable and seem to sink towards the middle. The refrigerator kept everything VERY cold, which was welcomed in the 105 degree heat.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Antonio - Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe San Antonio-Colonnade Hotel San Antonio
- Extended Stay San Antonio
- San Antonio Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - San Antonio - Colonnade Texas