Super 8 San Antonio/Fiesta
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$162
  • Restaurant
Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
US$367
US$185
US$179
US$314
  • Pool
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$221
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$293
US$251
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
US$364
US$356
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$157
  • Breakfast included
US$388
US$337
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclose to fiesta texascomfortable stayfront desk staffconvenient locationbed was comfortabledowntownsamaintenance
Reviewed 1 November 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I stayed in the Super 8/ 6 Flags Fiesta intermittently during August and September. The rooms were (in my opinion) a fair value for the price.

The main thing that sets the motel above the rest is the friendliness of the staff. The owner creates an atmosphere of loyalty that translates long term employees that genuinely like working there. I became friendly with several of them, particularly Jack Prows (a smart guy with a very bright future) and Patricia (an extremely family-oriented woman). Both of them cheerfully answered my questions about the area and made me feel like family. The Manager, Marcus Lopez, made sure my reservations were straight (I had somewhat complicated requirements).

My wife and Yorkie (Walter) stayed there during September as well. Eva LOVED Walter (and she made sure we always had plenty of towels and clean sheets). The place is very pet-friendly. Patricia does not particularly like dog kisses but she tolerated them! Walter began to believe he was the most important "person" on the property.

Congrats to Jack for earning his EMT Certification while I stayed there.

We didn't need any repairs, so I can't comment on the speed of the maintenance staff. I would have liked yogurt and fresh fruit on the breakfast bar but that is minor.

Room Tip: Even-numbered rooms face AWAY from I-10.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business