“Great 2 weeks!”

Best Western Plus Fiesta Inn
Ranked #58 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The best part of my stay at the Best Western Plus Fiesta Inn was my interaction with the management team. It is a big hotel chain but they make it feel warm and hospital almost like a bed and breakfast. Specifically, Hailey Bhagat, the Assistant Manager, and Nayna, were extremely accommodating throughout my 12 night stay. Whether the stay is for business or leisure, I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AbeStein
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Fiesta Inn

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Family vacation stayed for several days, 3/9-3/14/2014, very nice rooms, staff was above most staff members from the front desk to housekeeping always made sure each day we were taken care of. They have an excellent breakfast that never ran out of food, everytime another group of people came in for breakfast they were there to refill any items that were running low. The grounds were well kept and clean with plenty of parking. Would stay at this location again and again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank gkhall
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Large comforatable rooms. with easy chair,table with 2 chairs, plenty of sittng options other than just sitting on the bed. Also fridg. and micro wave. Nice for 2 couples to share a drink and snacks. good parking, nice clean friendly helpful and quiet . if we arein the area would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Virginia D
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Very friendly staff, good breakfast ..great location. Big rooms, nice beds. Pool was a bit cold as a cold snap had came in 4-11-14 but it looked clean and other over all this hotel was very clean. Definitely would stay here again!

Room Tip: Backside of hotel
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jakswife
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Stayed at this hotel in mid January and I definitely recommend it.
The room is fairly large (king bed) and very clean and comfortable. We ordered pizza that was delivered to the room with no problem at all. They actually have options and info of pizza delivery in the room.
The breakfast is fresh and offers several options, including fresh fruits.
Location is very convenient, right by I-10. It was quiet and very clean. The manager was super helpful giving us directions to the city's attractions.
It's a very good hotel indeed.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor by the pool. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cris G
Reviewed 13 February 2014

This past weekend my husband and I stayed at this location for the second time. We live in the DFW area and my husband is working in San Antonio so I found this spot on groupon. I could not beat thie price. The staff has been incredibly nice and helpful, which really is a plus since being apart has been pretty stressful. On our last visit, I had some items that needed to be kept on ice in our cooler and the ice machine was being repaired. The gentleman at the desk upgraded our room to one with a microwave and refrigerator even though I didn't even ask for this! They also have an onsite washer and dryer for the customers to use. The breakfast buffet was also very good with a variety of things to pick from. The rooms are extra clean and the beds are extremely comfortable. I will stay there everytime my family and I travel to San Antonio and highly recommend them to everyone I know.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mdnorm
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Our stay at the Best Western Fiesta Inn was good. We had a king bed and it was one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in. Thanks. The front desk young lady was helpful and friendly (We stayed Sun Feb 9). We did not try the pool and we only stayed one day. The breakfast area was clean.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple