“Average stay”

Best Western Plus Fiesta Inn
Ranked #50 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This was an average stay. Despite there were ladies providing an excelent service, others were more than rude or careless about requests. TV @ the room was not working properly and nobody cared. This hotel has a good location for vacations.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Enrique G

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Great hotel. Located on Interstate 10 with easy access. Newly renovated with mini suite type rooms. Very comfortable. Many eating sites close by with easy access which can be a problem at many San Antonio locations.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Joe G
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I was part of a military team traveling through Texas in a different city each night. Once we got on the road, our duty schedule shifted, and we had to reschedule all of our accommodations. At the same time, I lost access to my email account, so had to try to remember every hotel I had booked; I managed to do so for every one except this location, and I got charged for the night anyway. When I called to discuss the charge, the staff member I spoke with was rude and dismissive; hotel management refuses to even talk to BW International. I clearly won't stay here in the future, especially since I will be avoiding the entire chain. There are plenty of other hotel options, including ones that don't put short-term small amounts of profit before making sure their customers are being taken care of.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank mzanders
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed at this BW and I have to say that it was not a good experience. Being so close to the highway, it was not quiet and when I got to the room, I was totally grossed out. The rooms were outdated and just did not seem clean. I try to stay at hotels that are reasonably priced as we have family in San Antonio and visit often and with this hotel, I guess you get what you pay for.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank JCwillz
Reviewed 26 April 2014

After visiting family in west Texas, I stayed in San Antonio one night before catching a flight back home to New Hampshire. I decided on the Best Western Fiesta for its location and pricing. It fulfilled both of those requirements and I would stay there again if the need arose.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2014

The rooms are nice, but for the amount they charge, it is not worth it. There are a number of other hotels within a mile radius that don't charge as much. I had stayed just down the street at the Howard Johnson's for about half the price. No it is not as nice as the Best Western, but for a place to spend the night, it is very ample. The breakfast at BW was so-so at best. Again, I don't know why they charge as much as they do.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Clean room with nice decor. It was a nice size with a little area to sit away from the beds. If you are looking for a basic room to stay in as you drive through this would work well. I love where the pool is situated. Nice friendly staff. Good continental breakfast. Lobby looks nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family