HomeGate Studios & Suites San Antonio Fiesta Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2013

This is a horribe hotel. They don't leave the a/c in the room on so it smelled gross. The remote didn't work. The sofabed didn't have a mattress in it. We were so tired from Sea World we all fell asleep on the bed. We woke up to notice there were drops of BLOOD on the sheets! It didn't come from any of us. The guy at the front desk wasn't too concerned when we told him and just said they'd fix it. This place was disgusting. We never would have stayed but Spring Break filled up fast and we wanted to stay one extra day. Lesson learned. Please take the advice of these reviews and stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Go some place else.
3  Thank Deb238
Reviewed 21 March 2013

This hotel was a very horrible place to stay and I hope this helps other families from staying here. On the first day we arrived it was a horrible experience... they had lost my reservation which was for a king size suite, they ended up putting me in a double bed suite that ended up smelling of smoke. which i demanded to be moved as the description had said smoke free hotel and my daughter has asthma. We were moved to another room which was fine until I saw a roach in the bathroom. Then apparently the guy who moved us from the other room failed to update our information and quit that next day. So after we left to Sea World coming back at 11pm to a room where my card did not work, i go to the office and they guy tells me they didnt know who was in the room so deactivated my card and was on the verge of throwing my stuff out!!! The same thing happened the second night and this time the lady at the office tried to tell me it was my fault my card got deactivated!! There was no remote to the tv, no ironing board, and we had to wait for an iron cause they were all checked out. Also when we needed fresh towels they were all out and only given us one clean towel!!! The bed was horrible and you could feel the springs through the mattress. The ceramic title in the living area was too cold and dirty. I will never stay at this hotel nor will I recommend that anyone stays here. Even after checking out the manager himself did not ask how the stay was or even if i enjoyed my stay. Simply, okay you are all checked out thanks for staying...

2  Thank jap0308
Reviewed 14 March 2013

As I sit in this smelly room at the HellGate, I mean HomeGate Studio & Suites, writing this review I think of the moment I stepped into room 239. The dank odor of dirty feet hit me like a punch in the nose, I opened the drawer in the kitchenette & discovered bug poo. (Don't ask me how I know what it looks like.) My husband who is significantly taller than me found a REALLY used bar of soap w/ a lot of thick black curly hair all over it. The tub had cracks ALL in it & the shower curtain was made primarily out of mildew. I asked for 3 days for a new one but didn't receive one until I found the maid personally. I begged for a new room & was unable to obtain one, I had booked in advance based on apkh0828 's review among others that now I'm sure are either from the owners or management. In short the most appealing attribute of this motel would either be the canal of what looks to be sewage that is running parallel to it or the accompanying "trash tree." Whose branches sag under the weight of refuse that buds forth.

3  Thank eva g
Reviewed 28 February 2013

We had problems the sec we checked in. They gave us a room that was still under construction. Finally got a room that was working and I was so dissapointed. The beds sunk to the ground, the bath tub had a HUGE crack in it. There were roaches.. The carpet was coming up and I could go on. My 4 yr old and 6 month old got sick from the filthyness. The towels were stained and used so we bought our own. I went to the office demanding a diffrent room and they showed me 5 others that had roaches in the room. The so called newly renovated rooms had white paint stains on the carpet and couch. Worst hotel experience EVER!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
4  Thank mrsherrington101
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Nice large room...New matress. New tub and toliet. Working TV with remote. Refrigerator. Microwave. Sofa sleeper bed. Nice breakfast..Pool and spa...Great value for money...Recommend..Good location next to Gold Gym. Police substation. I\10 Interstate nearby...

• Stayed: October 2012