HomeGate Studios & Suites San Antonio Fiesta Park
Ranked #323 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I rather sleep under a tree than that place. Worst experience of all my life. Dirty walls , spider webs in the restrooms. carpets had iron marks,bed sheets torn. lamp shades missing. Overall just just terrible.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank 7Bonnie

Reviewed 21 June 2013

This place was ok, had 2 microwaves in the room but neither worked, called down to the desk and they were able to fix them that day. not the greatest place to stay if your on vacation but ok if you need a cheap place to stay while temporary working in town.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Kathy R
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Worst stay ever, would not recommend anyone stay here. Dirty towels, tub, toilet, everything you can imagine. Not fit for a human being. And people out all hours of the night. Never ever stay at any of these hotel agaiñnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff+++++++++++

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank Denekia P
Reviewed 9 June 2013

In our room there was trash on the counter and dirty underwear hanging on the bathroom door. Things were duct taped together, paint peeling off the walls, and There was also stuff from the previous people in the fridge. The A/C is on the far side of the room from the beds with a partial wall partition and it is too hot to sleep. Also there was glow in the dark writing on the walls that made my kids too scared to go to sleep.

• Stayed: June 2013
5  Thank Wildzsweet
Reviewed 7 May 2013

It is a good hotel. Rooms are clean. Service at front desk was excellent. Little far from places. Overall it was a good stay and would stay there again. The rooms seemed like they were just remodeled. There is a good shopping center close by and a lot very accessible restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2013

This is a horribe hotel. They don't leave the a/c in the room on so it smelled gross. The remote didn't work. The sofabed didn't have a mattress in it. We were so tired from Sea World we all fell asleep on the bed. We woke up to notice there were drops of BLOOD on the sheets! It didn't come from any of us. The guy at the front desk wasn't too concerned when we told him and just said they'd fix it. This place was disgusting. We never would have stayed but Spring Break filled up fast and we wanted to stay one extra day. Lesson learned. Please take the advice of these reviews and stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Go some place else.